It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

smallville leading to live action justice league?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i dont know about everybody else but i think that smallville may be leading to a live action justice league.i watched last week's episode and the preview they showed after the show ended showed clark walking in a line with 4 or 5 other super heroes. probably the flash, green arrow, aquaman, cyborg and/or martian manhunter. they are gonna take on lex luthor. i dont know, that does look like it might be leading to justice league. lets hope so.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by joadco
i dont know about everybody else but i think that smallville may be leading to a live action justice league.i watched last week's episode and the preview they showed after the show ended showed clark walking in a line with 4 or 5 other super heroes. probably the flash, green arrow, aquaman, cyborg and/or martian manhunter. they are gonna take on lex luthor. i dont know, that does look like it might be leading to justice league. lets hope so.

i highly doubth it this has allready been attempted back in 97 but nothing came of it, smallville has still got some life in it i think it will probably go for 2 more seasons before it ends and then maybe we will get what we deserve a batman live action series (not like that 60s garbage i hope)

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
yep its begining to look a lot like the justice league to me too.

Is it just me though or is clark a seriously repressed exophobe? just a thought. dude is going through supposedly his sexual peak and there are these girls on the show that basicly want to scream at him "Will ya put it in me already?" and nothing from the man of steel.

Speaking of Batman. Where is he? Doesnt Batman and Superman hang out once and a while?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i know they tried in 97, but they can't just come out with it like that. they need to prepare everybody for it first, like they are with smalville. if nobody knows what happened before they might question the story and decide that without a beginning there is no real middle or end. also, about batman, i am also wondering when they'll bring him in. if they do i hope it will be soon.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Bruce Wayne is not Batman when he is a teenager is he???

He became Batman when he was more a man than boy, so he probably wont be in it...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The Story of Batman seems to indicate that Bruce's Parents had died when he was a young boy. So it would seem that Batman would have been in training by the time he was an adolecant.

eh it would be cool anyway.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i know that bruce wayne didnt become batman until he was an adult, but what we dont know for sure is if bruce happened to run into clark while travelling. he may have, and seeing how clark is able to fight evil after all the # hes gone through, he might be inspired to fight evil too. just imagine it, the teenage bruce wayne running into the teenage clark kent. it could happen, and if it did happen, how would he just happen to come to smallville? a meeting with lex luthor? or just a pit stop he makes while he travels and trains. thats what i think about what might happen next.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Its the only logical step in the Smallville evolution. Plus it would finally put the show into elite status. Question is does this bring and end to "Smallville" to be over taken by "The Justice League", or due they spin it off next year

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
exactly! they cant bring something big like smallville into superman fans lives and then just end it like that. it must be leading to something, and the one in charge of smallville must know that. if he does do that, a lot of superman fans like me are gonna be pissed at him. so lets all hope and pray for a justice league movie or superman series and maybe thats what we will get. its heroes like superman that keep a lot of people going . they make us believe there are people and beings out there that would live the lives of saints, for other people who cant survive alone. we need someone to lean on in times of darkness, and superman is one of my someones. i know that sounds kinda gay but its true. so please, bring on the justice league.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Personaly I am just waiting for the episode where Chloe finnaly just takes Clark into the woods with some red kryptonite and
the
out of him. I mean her charactor is basicly begging for it. Poor poor exophobic Clark.

So if it turns out to be a Justice League show when does Clark get his trademark costume?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
its kinda like what george lucas did with star wars. he put out six movies and was gonna stop with episode 3, but the fans didnt want him to stop. so hes continuing with a series of some sort. because episode 3 looked so awesome the fans wanted more of star wars. it would be the same with smallville, he will become superman and it will end. then the public will be furious with the studios decision and give up on them. after that the studio will have no choice but to take the story to a whole new level, whether its justice league or a superman series starring tom welling.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
if smallville does lead to a justice league movie or superman series then i hope that they use alex ross's superman design. i think he did an awesome jobe. i put a pic together of tom welling as superman with alex ross's superman s on there. i added the s. if this image is different im sorry. but i do have that pic, if u want to see it then email me at [email protected] to ask for it and ill see what i can do

top topics

join