It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does Al Qaeda come into play?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've seen the tape beyond the photos usually compared. I'm still seeing two separate guys.

Sorry, but proving that that's Osama is going to take more than just posting a few additional shots of "Fatty". The 'Osama' in that video matches the one in the 2004 video, but I'm seeing no other matches.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
english.aljazeera.net...

Transcript:

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

Boy, I guess he got that part wrong. Why would he say this in 2004? Obviously America wasn't deterred from killing their women and children.

[edit on 12/12/2006 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Alqeada is a real organisation, filled with people who hate the USA and everything it stands for.

You better beleive this.

But its ability, the threat it has been stated to be, is grossly over exaturated..

Were thye invovled in 911.. yes
will be they involved in the next usa attack... yes
has the usa done everything possible to ensure alqaeda REMAINS a threat?...yes..

Its quite simple really.
so long as alqaeda remains... the US has something to fear, and wage war against...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I've seen the tape beyond the photos usually compared. I'm still seeing two separate guys.

Sorry, but proving that that's Osama is going to take more than just posting a few additional shots of "Fatty". The 'Osama' in that video matches the one in the 2004 video, but I'm seeing no other matches.

Fatty? Have you seen the footage when he comes into the room?
Fatty yeah right. At least we can debunk that he ain't black and has a flat nose at least right?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Boy, I guess he got that part wrong. Why would he say this in 2004? Obviously America wasn't deterred from killing their women and children.

[edit on 12/12/2006 by Griff]

He saying it as a justification. He thinks terrorism would work to persuade America on it's foreign policy. Remember the terrorist attack in Lebanon which forced Ronald Reagan to pull the Marines out of Lebanon. That is something that Osama believes works. He is explaining and justifying, even if the terrorist attacks didn't work exactly the way he wanted.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by deltaboy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join