It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems Uploading PODCast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have been trying to upload my latest PODCast but keep getting the following message where you would normally see the upload confirmation message:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /atsupload-podcast.php could not be found on this server.

The size of my PODCast is 21megs, so that shouldn't bee the problem. I'm using IE 6.0. I am also hesitant to try uploading it again.

At first my PODCast size was 23.5 megs when I got the error. I trimmed it down to 21 megs because I thought maybe it was too big, but still getting the message.

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I just ran a test upload without any problems.

We have some strict security modifications that may not jive well with every browser-type. I'll have our security team review the issue and see if we can safely create an exception in the rules for this page.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
OK. I'll try doing the upload with Firefox and see what happens. Thanks for the reply!!

EDIT:
Nope. I get this when trying to upload with firefox:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load

[edit on 12/10/2006 by DCFusion]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
OK, I was finally able to upload my PODCast from my computer at work. Although, strange, I use IE 6.0 at work and at home, so curious as to why I was successfull at work but not at home.

Whew! I was getting worried there. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't upload PODCasts anymore!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
When you have a chance, try to upload an MP3 from home. We've modified the security settings.

It's possible that the personal firewall settings on your home system conflicted with the security settings on our server. We already have significant security in the code for the PODcast upload, so we reduced the security level for the upload page.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OK, will do. I probably won't get around to doing another PODCast until this weekend, but if I run into any problems, I'll be sure to post the error message and anything else that I think might help.

new topics

top topics

join