It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation cloverleaf - Chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Couple things, did anyone every see this? Do you think this looks real? It seems pretty crazy. I just added some other stuff I found as well.

www.carnicom.com...

truedemocracy.net...

www.stewwebb.com...

Thanks,
The Stink

[edit on 10-12-2006 by StinkyDerSon]

[edit on 10-12-2006 by StinkyDerSon]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
from the "source " of stewwebb

comes :

BUSH POISONED AMERICA WITH CHEMICAL VIRUS

so is I-L-6 a virus or chemical , stewwwebb seems unsure so he calls it hocth .... i guess that sounds scarier

The only cure is to vacuum every inch of United States Soil.........The cure is Tetracycline 1000 mg for 10-20 days

so do we grab the dyson and start vacumming , or take antibiotics

hey ..... why is an unqualified idiot [ stewwebb ] telling people to take antibiotics for a virus , or chemical ???????

the then goes on to plaigarise a peer reviw paper , whu=ich he clearly does not understand at all . because he missed the key points .

first the paper only applies to people undergoing TCT , that is Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation - to laymen that is bone marrow transplants ............... a treatment for serveral leukemias amongs other conditions .

further I-L-6 does not trigger GVHD - graft vs host deiease

Only IL10 was found to be significantly associated with disease outcomes, though IL1B, IL1RA, IL6 and TNFA were also evaluated and found not to be associated

another case of shoddyly researched pseudo scientific scaremongering from stewwebb

move along ... nothing to see

new topics

join