It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated Montana Cow Dropped from Sky and Bounced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
one issue of this case which strikes me as odd , is the pecular practice of leaving a corpse where it lay for > 6 weeks

carrion attracts vermin and scavengers , and distresses other stock

it is simply good farming practice to remove it ASAP

why was it just left there ??

also , if as claimed it did fall then bounce - why can they not point to blunt force trauma and abrasion injuries consistant with a fall ??

being frozen is IMHO unlikley - 2 points a frozen crpse would when it hit the ground fracture and tear

the bones would not shatter @ -40c , but the connective tissurs and hide would shear and tear off

lastly - an whole animal would take several days to defrost in such conditions

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I guess you haven't read 'Our Haunted Planet' By John A Keel... he talks about numerous odd things that have happened to this planet... like it raining blood, hail the size of basketballs.. etc.. its an excellent book.. well worth the read.. i

Many reports of things like that were collected by Charles Hoy Fort in the beginning of the 20th century.

You can read two of his books online here.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I guess you haven't read 'Our Haunted Planet' By John A Keel... he talks about numerous odd things that have happened to this planet... like it raining blood, hail the size of basketballs.. etc.. its an excellent book.. well worth the read.. i

Many reports of things like that were collected by Charles Hoy Fort in the beginning of the 20th century.

You can read two of his books online here.

Brilliant, you're a genius.. thanks man...

I forgot his name and I couldn't find my Keel book, so I just posted the Keel Book... I was wondering why I was thinking of the stupid chips a'hoy commericial.. I couldn't remember seeing the commericial so I knew my noggin was trying to tell me something..
But Hoy wasn't enough of a hint,.....

its thanks to those guys that we know about a lot of this stuff today.. and their predecessors(sp?)

[edit on 12/10/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That's just a new Martian game - Bounce the mutilated cow into it's Northly pointed direction.

I know that's lame.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Having read the mutilated cow reports for years and years (at least 30) there is no doubt that is caused by "whoever" is in the AGC (Anti-Gravity Craft [aka UFO's]). The question in my mind is "why"? Is it really alien food?....are they just harvesting the cows for their blood? To me, this cow mutilation thing is the creepiest of the alien theory phenomenon. I believe alot of the 'far out' stories of aliens utilizing body parts is manufactured and bunk, but this cow mutilation thing has me stumped.

OoO

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, we have the MRI, CAT and we can take biopsy of tissue without killing. So why mutilate?

This is work done by humans, wicked humans that destroy someones property.

Roper

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Maybe the Aliens repeatedly tried to beam the Cow into the space ship but the Cow was to heavy so they eventually gave up?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i wanna say this was fake an has to be a hoax.

why:
IF the cow was mutilated an dropped, by common since an though in order for the cow to bounce to the side it would have to be coming toward the ground at an angle as if catapulted. just simple dropping it woouldmy make it bouce to another place kinda like droping any object it usuaLly only bounces to the side if it hit at an angle.

It it was dropped it would have had to be dropped high...to high
for it to way 1300 pounds it would hit thew ground an stop. when peoplel jump off building they dont bounce....they crack an or splatter depending on what they hit.

an if it was dropped from space it probably would have been mushed up by the atmosphere, an if it it survived it definantly would spatter.

an they yea, for it to be left in the spot for weeks, more decomposition should have taken place in the photos, unless they were taken earlier

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
LOL nooo ... its not a question of their technology to do the such. They are very experienced at AG technology. This isnt a big deal to accomplish what they are doing ... the big question is why? What do they want with their harvest of cattle??? Linda can verify this has been ongoing for years......

Godspeed..................Dango

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
surely if it had been droped from a high altitude its head or something would be smashed open, the cow dosent look as if it has been dropped from high up but the mutilations could be some sort of religious cult maybe??. but im not denying that aliens could be involved.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here are my thoughts on this subject. If it indeed is aliens and they are the ones who have been doin this for the past I don't know 30 years or so. Wouldn't you think that if they are as advanced as they would have to be to fly down here and abduct the animal, wouldn't you think by now they would have enough information on cows and would be on to mutilating something else?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know, but it looks like the imprint of a horse to me. In any case, its worth checking out.

LOL, How did you obtain that bit of knowledge? I mean to differentiate between a cow and horse imprint in grass, after being dropped from 200 feet? I can see it now. Walks up to the trebushay (sp?), Now try it with the cow.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Maybe the Aliens repeatedly tried to beam the Cow into the space ship but the Cow was to heavy so they eventually gave up?

LOL! Classic! This is the only suggestion so far that makes sense to me.

Ex

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Let's say that all the hype is true and they are abducting cows
and then returning the carcase.
I think by this time they have a fairly good grasp of the inner
biological workings of a cow.

So the question really reamins.......
WHY??
To retrieve some gland secretion or unknown chemical
that only cows have?
I would like to know during these mutilations
what is missing when we get it back......??

If the ground is soft enough it could bounce......

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
the cows are interdimensional hosts to more powerful beings. they house more than one of them..thats why they have more than one stomache to feed more than one life form. the grey's have finally found their ancient plaedian enemy on earth..and have been at war with the ham...err sentient life forms for decades.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Whats even more morbid is I was watching a program nad it had two humans found mutilated. One was off a base and the other was found on a river bank by kids. Hope you sleep well tonight.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I just finished a book about mutilations. It was cowritten by george knapp.

www.huntfortheskinwalker.com...

In the story, the government was doing studies on possible radiation effects on animals in the area. Apparently the cows were transported in the air (helicopters vs. black op stuff) their rectum area was cored out surgically in a perfect circle, and their eyes were also taken. Once these samples were taken, the animal was just dropped back on the ranch.

The ranchers were getting pretty pissed abouty their prize heifers being stolen then mutilated. No one could really nail down who exactly it was, but there was some evidence left behind. I recall one cow was dropped at a height that broke her legs. There were impressions in the soft ground.

the Skinwalker Ranch was purchased by NIDS www.nidsci.org...
and studied extensively. I recommend the book, it was a great study.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join