It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated Montana Cow Dropped from Sky and Bounced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

Cow Bounced On Ground

The Sheriff had called me after his first October visits to the Peterson ranch to tell me there appeared to be a bounce mark some four to five feet southeast of the dead cow's body. The soil was shoved up against the north side of the mark, suggesting that the 1300-pound cow had dropped from high enough above to hit the ground with considerable force and bounced to its final resting place with its legs and head pointed north.

Bounced- as in a free fall...... I think this is the first time i've heard of something being mutilated and "dropped"
From where? "Space"???

I hope this hasnt been posted before, it sure is interesting.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I read about this a couple days ago. pritty interesting. One thoery is is that the cabal are faking weird events for people to be scared of aliens.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, its been happening since the sixties, so i wont blame Bush.

Could it be part of the NWO scare tactics i wonder?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yes. have you read any articles by Dr boylan. very interesting reads he puts out.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Advanced Beam Technology? Hmmmmm....very interesting....

Seriously, this would explain some of the thousands of mutilations, i think.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't think a 1,300 lbs cow would bounce enough off a grassy area to end up 4 - 5 feet away no matter from what height it was dropped.

Plus the "bounce" mark looks pretty fake to me:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Djohn,

Lynda Moulton Howe is not into reporting fake stuff, imo, but that picture you pointed out certainly looks suspicious to me.

I dont know, but it looks like the imprint of a horse to me. In any case, its worth checking out.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I believe in levitation beams because NASA scientists can do it with acoustic resonance back in 86 i think it was. there is a thread on here about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I read somewhere that NASA was in cohoots with aliens and allowed the probing and mutilations that are going on.
This kind of fits the mold.
I wish i knew where i read it.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Other than the "bounce" mark, I think description of the corpse sounds pretty much inline with what I'd expect from natural death and decay. All the "mutilated" areas are tissues most likely to rot away first naturally IMO.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
goto www.drboylan.com
articles about the cahoots you speak of.
he talks about the cabal, when the aliens and humans signed treaties and other stuff. root through all the star children stuff.

some direct links.
fake cabal stuff
www.drboylan.com...

the treaty.
www.drboylan.com...

so much interesting stuff on this site... or course it could all be fake. but if its not.. might i add. holly #.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well, thank you for validating what i thought i had read. Thanks for the websites, i will check them out tomorrow.

I'm at the point now where i think i'd believe anything that is supposed to be "nuts"
Nothing seems real anymore, and that's not my paranoia speaking either

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I hear it was some teens with a giant catapolt. They launched the cow a few thousand feet. I guess its better than cow-tipping, this is cow-launching.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i wouldn't doubt it for a second, but then anthony bordain says "cheek meat" is one of the most precious parts to covet.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well.... I remember a newspaper story a few years back where Russian soldiers (during the worst recess of the russian forces) were nicking some cows from sparsely inhabited Islands north of Japan (which are occupied by Russians since the 2nd WW) just to get some proper food. They transported them back via hanging them from helicopters. One of these came loose and dropped into the sea.... And hit a japanese fisherboat, sinking it and killing all the crew

Can´t find a source now, it was pre-internet hype, so take it for what its worth.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Why would an advance race mutilate a cow? There is no reason.

BTW, the report said the left ear was taken, it's there.

Roper

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Why an advanced race would mutilate a cow? There are many questions and many answers. It could want to probe its body parts and like titan ae the race could be storing the data it collected from probing the animal in a huge database filled with thousands of animals.

sip

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think a more important question would be, Why would they bring the mutilated animal back? Surely disposing of it would be easier.Unless this is all an attempt at instilling fear in to the public mind. Otherwise I cannot see any benifits from returning the animal back to its original abduction area.

sip

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't think that a cow's body is strong enough to fall from high enough to bounce and still keep its general shape without any marks of hitting anything.

Unless it was frozen when it fell, in that case it would be hard enough to withstand a hit like that.

Also, I don't think it felled from space, the re-entry could have make rain hamburgers, but the body would never reach the ground in the state the photos show.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I guess you haven't read 'Our Haunted Planet' By John A Keel... he talks about numerous odd things that have happened to this planet... like it raining blood, hail the size of basketballs.. etc.. its an excellent book.. well worth the read.. it includes lots of stuff about aliens/ufos and hitler and the nazis.. LOTS of information .. its a really good book..

About the Man John A Keel

He's also responsible for The Mothman Prophecies (1975).... He's the individual who wrote the book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join