It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is something i just ran across on the web recently and i was wondering if anyone had heard of this story before or seen the video? The pictures look very interesting and i havent seen them posted anywhere else before. Yet the video link appears to be disabled. Any info would be great!

What Killed Joe is an actual video shot by the man who was being chased and stalked by something. It all started on late afternoon, while exploring a secluded river bed with his family, he came across a very disturbing scene. A Bloody, messed up camp site. The blood was still wet, therefore assuming it happened only a few minutes before, he ordered his wife and son to run back to their nearby car. Jackson finds a half shredded drivers license on the ground and can only make out the first name on the license..."Joe". The last name and part of the address is gone. What happens after this is a real life cat and mouse chase, with Jackson being hunted by this monster or thing, he believes just killed the stranger called "Joe"! Jackson decided to continue the video taping while running, after he realized he alone could be a suspect in the apparent murder of the man called "Joe". He told his wife, "if the police don't believe we found this bloody camp site the way it is, we have actual video evidence it was like this when we found it

What killed Joe

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
nice find! i must that that so far it smells to me like more of that viral advertising. im still quite anxious to see the video though

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
sorry to be the first to say

cheese.

cheese.

any site thats trying to sell you something and then ends its big build up sentence with ..."you decide..." dun dun dun... is squatch pooh.

carry on.

Wig

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's some kind of indie horror film by the looks of it. The website is still under construction too. There are no gory photos or video clips on the site. It's not mentioned on IMDB. There are no details on buying the dvd. The website was created in July '06 and last updated Sept '06

Email of enquiry sent.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I don't trust the whole site because it's filled with Realtracker.com scripts all-over. Realtracker is a known spyware “tracking cookie”, used commercially.

Further the whole layout and wording used on the site is just screaming "Movie advertisement" at me...

And is it just me or is the supposed short movie clip not working. Only thing of all this "evidence" is a single blogsquash picture...

I'm not falling for this one, thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well well well....

Another unsubstantiated claim.

Is this all they have to offer? "Joe" who?

I'm sure his supposed death has already been investigated to the fullest, especially with the site creation date. No one has ID this guy yet? He can only be referred to as 'Joe'.

Either the investigators handling the case are total incompetents, or its as others have said, some sort of viral campaign.

This story certainly would have made it to one of the major news networks by now.

My vote is for hoax.

Nice find. Interesting to see what the end result will be.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The picture looks like a large male gorilla, and the story itself sounds like a bear attack.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Something tells m that these guys saw the Treadwell documentary and decided they could expand and morph the story. Then cash in of course!

Hey, more power too em!

[edit on 8-12-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
no i dont believe this one, the site looks like its advertising a B-movie film not a real life thing that happened. nice find though would have been nice if it was real.( but not for joe of course
)

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I agree, I don't trust the site, and the Bigfoot's shadow is wrong, there should be part of it on the rock, and if you look closely, the top of his head is blurry.
Anyways, I hope Joe is in a better place now!

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My analysis of the site: some retard bought a camcorder. End of.

About as authentic as Sylvia Brownie.

Wig

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
No reply yet from the webmaster, file this one under 'abandoned'.

top topics

join