It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shooting Today(12/4/06)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
(thread title spelled this way because: hey im paranoid and dont want the N$A scanning my topic then arresting me if it happens!)

"Monday 12/4/06 school shooting"

This guy claims to have Edgar Cayce type dreams, except he wakes up and draws them out (sometimes as much as 50 a night), and writes explanations. I checked the recent ones and this one is for today, so lets see if it happens.

*Title changed to reflect actual English*

[edit on 4-12-2006 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
man, that guy's rubbish at drawing...is that supposedto be a kids face or something?

How do you know it's 12/4/2006? couldn't it be 12/9/2006?

Anyway, this page shows how common school shootings/violence have become in recent years.

en.wikipedia.org...

So if he does get this wrong, in my opinion, not only is he not psychic, he's pretty unlucky too.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There are a bunch of threads about this guy here. You can do a search about him.
He's a kook. If you read his webpage and yes I did at the time he acts as if he doesn't know the news around him and then wow he has a dream.
He must be a busy dreamer and doesn't get much sleep IMO but at any rate although with every day "predictions" he is bound to hit on something the guy is full of crap.
Don't waste your time on him

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dont' hold your breath. Brian has lots and lots of failed predictions. Actually I can't think of any that he got correct. Have fun with some of these older ones:

Brian (Again): World Wiped Out 9/11/2006

the BIG ONE earthquake prediction 6/18/06

Brian's Remote Viewing> 8.2 Earthquake coming!

Brians Prediction: Californians run for your lives

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
man, that guy's rubbish at drawing...is that supposedto be a kids face or something?

How do you know it's 12/4/2006? couldn't it be 12/9/2006?

Your right. It seems even he does not know what he has drawn most of the time. So far I havent heard anything about a skool shooting, so I guess its another strike.

top topics

join