It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Identifying an alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I need some help. Has anyone seen or heard about aliens with markings under one of their eyes? For some reason, I cant get this image out of my head that I've seen at some point of my life of a gray's head with a marking under its left eye. The reason Im asking is that another member on this board claims that the gray's "elder" has a marking under their eye, and I swear I've seen something simmular years ago.

This is driving me nuts, and know I have seen such an alien before. . although I dont know if its something relating to an abduction, OR something I've seen in a movie.

If you could help me turn over any rocks I may have missed, I would be greatly appreciative. . .

[edit on 4-12-2006 by amongus]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Those are grays that live inside of the earth, and emerge out of ocean in great numbers. They also keep matience on machines that shoot down big rocks, like in 1908. Do not think they are preserving the human race though, we are just stuck between them and the rocks and other potential enamys.

Thats all i know though.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
Those are grays that live inside of the earth, and emerge out of ocean in great numbers. They also keep matience on machines that shoot down big rocks, like in 1908. Do not think they are preserving the human race though, we are just stuck between them and the rocks and other potential enamys.

Thats all i know though.

While I thank you for your help, Im not quite sure what you are referring to. I really dont care about where they are, I just need to know if anyone has seen their image before in a movie, or an abduction. Show me a link, or image. I dont know what you are talking about. . .

Stuck between the rocks huh? Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hmm, what does the marking look like? A scar, what color is it, is it above the left eye or below it?

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I meant the rocks, as in the earth, and the upper levels. I been reading that the grays are a subterranean race and have a defense system set up on the surface. What I was refering to in 1908 was the Tunguska explosion, which eye witness accounts have some weird acounts to what happen 2 months to the minutes before the explosion.

www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...

Something interesting to read up on.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Hmm, what does the marking look like? A scar, what color is it, is it above the left eye or below it?

7A

The image was below the alien's left eye. I'd like to keep what the image was to myself in hopes that someone else posts what I was looking for. I will reveal if someone posts what I saw.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have searched and so far found this what looks to be a wrinkle mark ...

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Thanks 7A. . that is one I have seen before, and although it does seem to have a mark under its left eye, the one I saw has a symbol of some sort underneath.

Appreciate the effort!

top topics

join