It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Impressive UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
www.cnufos.com...

I just hate that no one ever uses a tripod. Why ?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
one of 2 things, a ufo or a house with lights on a hill i;ll wait to make my desision

link to vid
www.cnufos.com...

[edit on 2-12-2006 by semperfi221]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
actually looks like the light post to me with those big bulbs at the end of the curved portion?????

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
actually looks like the light post to me with those big bulbs at the end of the curved portion?????

Although it was not moving very quickly, you can see it moving in comparison to the streetlight.

However, the voice on the video seems to me to be too calm. Especially while capturing alledged proof of a "ufo" on film.

My gut feeling tells me it's another hoax.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
one of 2 things, a ufo or a house with lights on a hill i;ll wait to make my desision

Yeah, the composition reminded me quite a bit of the footage with the fires burning on the hillside, so that was my first thought.

And of of course a third possibility is a suspended model of some kind. The title says "enormous", but without a better reference it could be something small closer to the camera.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
he is taLKING ABOUT THE light in the sky behind the lamp post wich to me looks like a house on a hill but could be a big craft and if this were in phonix im sure someone else has another vid this would have been bigger than the 1997 lights, i say FAKE

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
if i saw something that big id be on the phone with the cops or crapping a brick ! i SAY WAY FAKE but am open to persuasion

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I shall assume we will never see a daylight foto of the same place.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I can't make out anything from that video, it's too shaky and blurred.

What is it with UFO videos and shakiness? Anyone can hold a camera still for 30 seconds!

To me, it's just a streetlight.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If you put that video in the context of that site in toto you will know that it's probably authentic.

I've been visiting cnufos for a while, and that individual seems to be one of those "chosen" to document these craft.

It has to be clear by now people do not get video or photos of these things unless by design. This seems self-evident.

The individual at cnufos has hours of footage, and piles of photos he's taken himself that can only mean that either he is either a full time fraud and fake, or he's been designated as a documentarian of sorts.

Personally, I find his evidence, aside from being terrific in scope, to be very persuasive; and him as an individual to come off as very credible. I think that's a great site...The reason he doesn't sound terrified is that his first sighting was years ago. He's been documenting these things for a long while...

If you want good photo and video evidence, that's a good site to go to...

What these videos do, along with the crop circles and sightings in general, is to draw out and expand our consciousness to accept and understand the "larger" universe of which we are a part; and of which we will soon become active participants on a larger scale...

We are marching toward the inevitability of contact on a larger scale...individuals and sites such as these are only the necessary final part of the process...

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
that is " impressive " ?

–adjective having the ability to impress the mind; arousing admiration, awe, respect, etc.; moving; admirable: an impressive ceremony; an impressive appearance.

that peice of crap video was NOT impressive

why do the retards that take these flim clips never have the brains to move away from the street lamp ?????

it would do 2 very important things :

1 - provide info on its size and range

2 - eliminate the over exposure caused by the light - allowing the appeture to be opened up - and get correct exposure of the object

is such a simple , common sense act too much to ask for ?

" impressive " ............. in your dreams

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
oct 28 was thanksgiving correct? i live in phoenix, and on thanksgiving night i was driving home on the freeway and saw a reaally weird big light out over the hills. but it was definitly in the sky and not a house. i wonder if this was the same thing?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
could it be a spiderweb with stuff in it that reflects the light from the streetlight?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Blimp and venus?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
30 seconds?

Do I have that right? This is a staggering 30 seconds of "UFO" footage?

I have hours of stupid drunken party footage, and the best this gentleman can do is 30 seconds?

Video journalists in war zones get clearer, longer videos of horrifying acts of violence, yet "UFO" footage appears to be shot by people with a palsy.

Phineas T. Barnum knew exactly what he was talking about.

top topics

join