It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then prove it. Conclusively.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The thing is thier are just too many holes in the official story, too many conflicting reports. But not enough evidence to say its an inside job

In my expert opinion, and from what i have found on government and professional research sites about what caused the collapse of the towers is,

The 911 attacks used unconventual high explosives (commercial jet fuel), unconventional delivery system (aluminum aircraft, associated metals and oxides) to create high explosive blasts, extreme temperatures and thermite reactions that caused the collapse of the towers.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The thing is thier are just too many holes in the official story, too many conflicting reports. But not enough evidence to say its an inside job

In my expert opinion, and from what i have found on government and professional research sites about what caused the collapse of the towers is,

Although my opinion is FAR from expert, I agree with your post ULTIMA. From what I gather, the 24 million spent on the NIST was not well spent tax payers money. That being said, it is with naive hope that they did the best they could with evidence that was gathered. Was it an inside job? I doubt it. Could it have been? Anything is possible....

There is alot of information that supports both sides, I just think the evidence to disprove the offical reports has not been enough to convince me to change back to the CT story.

Curious though...if there wasnt an internet..would there be such a strong CT for 911?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Curious though...if there wasnt an internet..would there be such a strong CT for 911?

Yes i still think that people that have any kowledge of aircraft or Emergency Incident Command or any knowledge on demolition would still have a strong feeling that something was wrong with the official story.

I am still trying to figure out why as soon as someone questions the official story or is in search of the truth of what happned that day they are automatically called CTs.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well if you question the official report, your are just doing that. If you offer an alternative story, that becomes a theory. By creating a theory that goes agaisnt what the offical report states...you are opening up a possible conspiracy.

I question the 911 Commisions report, and I have lots of questions regards to NIST and FEMA. However I don't have a theory as to what happened. Nukes, Thermite, Rich Real Estate Men, New World Order, Skull& Crossbones, Missles, lasers, pods, holograms. Just kinda out there from me.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Well if you question the official report, your are just doing that. If you offer an alternative story, that becomes a theory. By creating a theory that goes agaisnt what the offical report states...you are opening up a possible conspiracy.

I question the 911 Commisions report, and I have lots of questions regards to NIST and FEMA. However I don't have a theory as to what happened. Nukes, Thermite, Rich Real Estate Men, New World Order, Skull& Crossbones, Missles, lasers, pods, holograms. Just kinda out there from me.

Well then we agree on the fact that thier are holes in the official story. I do have an alternate theory but from all the government and professional reseaarch sites i have been too i have a good educated guess.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join