It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEE Dave Rabbit & Son Jack In NEW VIDEO INTERVIEW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well.... since 40 MEG far exceeds the ATS limitation..... if you want to SEE what "I" look like TODAY as well as my 19 year old youngest son..... I have just put up the VIDEO INTERVIEW that Jack did for his college humanities class. He wants to be a director. It's pretty creative (proud Dad speaking, of course) and contains some excellent VINTAGE Vietnam War Film. WARNING.... because a FEW of the scenes are GRAPHIC.... even though HISTORICAL.... I have labeled this EXPLICIT for that reason. War is NOT PRETTY as this VIDEO shows.

See it NOW: daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Once you SEE it..... I would appreciate it if you would come back HERE and give Jack your input about it. Since it was for his humanities class and not his video class.... he only used his personal video camera..... but everything else is high quality. His humanities teacher was so impressed by it.... that in addition to giving Jack an "A", she had him make her a copy to show the entire humanities classes.

Thanks for taking your time to give him your ATS opinion.

Dave

[edit on 12/1/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wow i have to say that's one powerful video and i can see why this would spark interest from his teacher,

He really has a talent there and the footage really does hit you,

Great choice of song also,

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I watched it!

Great Production!

And a great way to learn a bit more about this Dave Rabbit person we've been hearing so much about.

It really was good, the visuals combined with the music perfectly, and really made it powerful.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thanks guys for your kind words... I have passed them on to my son.

Dave

top topics

join