It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Picture From Zion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was looking through some of my picture from last August when
I went to Zion National Park and I found something kind of odd looking.

(You might need to save it and zoom in for a better look)

And as for the white streaks coming down, they are just rain drops.

I don't really have any ideas what it might be since I don't remember there being anything weird around when I took the picture...So I'm open to suggestions and willing to answer whatever questions.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
it looks like a rock or a tree stump kinda...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i dont see anything strange there

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What are we looking at

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
What are we looking at

Glad you've asked friend! I have extrapolated it with methods of zooming and modifying the picture for a better view of this odd anomoly.

Hopefully I hit the right spot on that handy dandy image!

It appears to be a head or a mummified being. An absract representation depicted out by the mind. I see a monkey, a brain, a bra, and a demon. Oh and a turkey/chicken. PLUS Kiwi..

7A

[edit on 1-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
oh yeah i see it. Great picture. Maybe you could fix me up a with a wall length poster. I'd pay good money.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Whatever you see in that picture, apparently nobody else does. It looks completely normal to me as well.

If you go looking for things, you start to look a little too hard and your mind associates objects with things that aren't really there. For example, outside of your blue circle I see a rock that looks like the Virgin Mary. And in the bottom right of the picture, there is something that looks like the upright skeleton of a baby kangaroo or small dog.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
it look like nothing. but the u zom in and it looks like a bird witha brown head and a yellow beak. but really i dont know... look like nothing to be honest.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
....one of those images of a jumble of natural earth/grass/rock/moss /etc and the eye and mind shapes it into...... something!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I..I.. I don't really see anything. I see a rock down there that could possibly be viewed as a "mummified head," but when you really look at it,it's just a rock!!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It kind of looks like the backside of a toad. Toads sometimes have patterns on their backs that can slightly exaggerate their features. Looks like this one is doing a fairly good job of hiding in the foliage.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I still can't see what you are looking at very well, i have good eyesight but if you are refering too the actuel head shape thing, just looks like naturel posture of terrain creating objects.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lol, is everyone serious? i NEVER see anything, but i can see this clear as day. You are pointing out what looks like someone laying down, with their arms under their head correct?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It looks like that guy Jeeves from ask jeeves. Or a butler.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Whatever you see in that picture, apparently nobody else does. It looks completely normal to me as well.

If you go looking for things, you start to look a little too hard and your mind associates objects with things that aren't really there. For example, outside of your blue circle I see a rock that looks like the Virgin Mary. And in the bottom right of the picture, there is something that looks like the upright skeleton of a baby kangaroo or small dog.

holy shiiiat, that rock does look like the virgen mary lol you can see it pretty clear...

top topics

join