It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas in Advance!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
May we all have a Blessed Christmas this year as we celebrate the Son of God's birth. Christmas is a time of season where kind acts abound and flourish. What extra kind act are you going to do this Christmas season that you did not do last year? I am going to give extra money to my favorite charity that helps feed the hungry and poor.

God Bless!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
merry heXmas to you as well!!!!! and to all a good nite!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow, lucifer is teh sex!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Wow, lucifer is teh sex!

it's that seductive winkage.\

chyea!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Really? I coulda sworn it was the silver eye shadow and overly blushed cheeks!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i heard luci is al naturale

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
happy whatever holiday you celebrate around this time of year
whether it is christmas
or hanukkah
or kwanza
or festivus (that's for the rest of us)

let's all have a happy celebration

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
merry heXmas to you as well!!!!! and to all a good nite!

Dammit lysergic, not this picture again!!!

We will defend Jesus golry!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Merry Baals birthday to you also.

I wish we knew the day that Jesus the Messiah was born.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Are you more of a Santa Claus or a Scrooge on Christmas? As I get older, I am growing to become more of a Santa Claus; I have never been a Scrooge.

Give without expecting anything back!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What is your favorite and most important day of the year? For me, it is Christmas Day.

I am Roman Catholic, but many Roman Catholics believe Easter (proving an afterlife or even eternal life) is the most important day of the year. I disagree with them for at least three major reasons:

1) Strong enough faith in God will grant you the wisdom that He has always existed and that you, as part of His Creation, can have Eternal Life.

2) Strong enough faith in God will grant you the wisdom to know that God enabled His Son to live on the earth as a sign that humans could share in the Son's Eternal Life.

3) In the Transfiguration, Moses and Elijah appeared to the Son before the Son was crucified and resurrected (on Easter). This obviously indicates an afterlife (that of at least Moses and Elijah) before the appearance of the Son.

Christmas Day, not Easter, offers the strongest argument for an afterlife and Eternal Life.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I enjoy celebrating the birth and also the death and resurection of Christ.

However the deceiver has mad it to where Jesus birth is celebrated on the birthday of Baal the sun god and the reincarnated Nimrod.

The date of Easter was changed from the Jewish passover to the day honoring Semiramis the wife of Nimrod.

..................who knew.................

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
What is your favorite and most important day of the year? For me, it is Christmas Day.

I am Roman Catholic, but many Roman Catholics believe Easter (proving an afterlife or even eternal life) is the most important day of the year. I disagree with them for at least three major reasons:

1) Strong enough faith in God will grant you the wisdom that He has always existed and that you, as part of His Creation, can have Eternal Life.

2) Strong enough faith in God will grant you the wisdom to know that God enabled His Son to live on the earth as a sign that humans could share in the Son's Eternal Life.

3) In the Transfiguration, Moses and Elijah appeared to the Son before the Son was crucified and resurrected (on Easter). This obviously indicates an afterlife (that of at least Moses and Elijah) before the appearance of the Son.

Christmas Day, not Easter, offers the strongest argument for an afterlife and Eternal Life.

Sweet, i'm Roman Catholic too.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Which 8 words would you use to describe Christmas? I would use Father, Son, Spirit, Love, Worship, Family, Friends, and Giving.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If you celebrate Christmas, why? I celebrate it because I believe in the Holy Trinity and I enjoy giving. Also, it has a very strong tradition in my church and my family.

If you do not celebrate Christmas, why?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why such few Christmas celebrators on ATS, PTS, and BTS? Today is December 1. Is it too early to say Merry Christmas to the next person?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Who in your immediate family, living or past on, has the birthday closest to Christmas, December 25? For me, it is my beloved Mother, still living in this world and still the most giving member of my immediate family. She was born on December 31.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ah, the Birthday thing..
Most of my close relatives were born in December..all the way up to Christmas eve.
It makes it easy to remember their B-days..But it CAN be a little hard on the wallet.

Me, I am a spring baby..Sometimes my Birthday falls on Easter..

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If you were born on Christmas Day, December 25, would you be accorded extraordinary blessings? If you died on Christmas Day, would you be accorded extraordinary curses? Or would all of this fall into the realm of superstition?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If your government banned the Celebration of Chirstmas, what would you do? I would be furious, but peaceful as always. I would celebrate it and honor it internally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join