It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Bob Lazar be mentioned in spy death?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

by mechanic32
Exactly. Poor Bob, caught up in the wrong place, wrong time.

Yep, though I would say that considering the exotic nature of some united nuclear's products, the "there's no such thing as bad press" chestnut kind of comes to mind at least to me anyway.

I would like to elaborate on what has said earlier about the whole no return comment thing about bob in the article.

Considering the lazy state of "journalism" today it's highly possible that the reporter sent bob an email a couple of hours before he turned in the story, perhaps even closer to the deadline and Bob did not return the email in time, hence no comment.

Let's face it, "no comment" in this case adds a certain level of drama. If Bob's comment had been "What are you bothering me for I had nothing to do wtih any of this insanity", sort of takes the drama out of it.

I know I know a lot of speculation, but again we live in a world of spin so you never know.

I'm sure the writer is very above board...perhaps it was just an over site.

SPiderj

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just an update that may or may not have anything to do with this.

CNN just ran a quick 30 second spot for Paula Zahn Now for this evening and the voice over stated that they will be looking into the availability of polonium and other toxic chemicals that can be purchased on line.

Can't be sure, but I'm giving even odds that Bob and United Nuclear will at least be mentioned.

So in case anybody wants to tune in tonight 8pm eastern:
www.cnn.com...

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
PO-210 has such a small half life that you'd probably sneeze before you experienced radioactive infection. In the quantities sold by Lazar it would be lead before it arrived in the mail. But hey go ahead and buy you some.
(while you're just throwing money in the wind could you toss some my way?)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join