It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Russian poisoned Ex-Russian PM Poisoned this time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is breaking news, but whats going on.

Doctors treating a former Russian Prime Minister for a grave illness believe he was deliberately poisoned, an aide has revealed.

Yegor Gaidar is being treated in a Moscow hospital after becoming ill on a trip to Ireland a week ago.

"Doctors don't see a natural reason for the poisoning and they have not been able to detect any natural substance known to them in Gaidar's body," said aide Valery Natarov.

"So obviously we're talking about poisoning (and) it was not natural poisoning."

news.sky.com...

Systematic assassination of the unwanted?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is it just me or is the everdence pointing more and more to the russian government being behind this.
Well if we thought saddam was bad think again.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
Is it just me or is the everdence pointing more and more to the russian government being behind this.

The Russians are not that stupid, if they did not want to be caught, im sure they could of got away with it.
Surely someone, something, is trying to make it seem that way, or the media are hyping this as it sells papers.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by reaper2

The Russians are not that stupid, if they did not want to be caught, im sure they could of got away with it.
Surely someone, something, is trying to make it seem that way, or the media are hyping this as it sells papers.

The best place to hide is usaully under the noses of those who wish to find you.

Sometimes the truth is hard to believe.

There is not yet any evidence what so ever to get the russains off the hook!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Gaidar's health was never very good to begin with. Also he was not fiercely critical of Putin as Litvinenko, nor was he a dissident. I don't see why he of all people would be targeted, if FSB is indeed targeting anyone- which there is still absolutely no evidence of. Putin's support is as high as ever, elections are still a long time away, so why would they all be targeted now of all times?

And why are the doctors jumping to conclusions about intentional poisoning so quick? There are so many possibilities that ruling out natural diseases responsible for his condition so quick just doesn't sit right.

FDS

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
if FSB did it , why did they poison him in Dublin?

top topics

join