It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Demons all in your head?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have a idea that demons are simply old labels given to areas of the brain that may be accessed through intense will and intent, like the theatrical elaborate invokation rituals in the grimores* These areas of the brain I strongly suspect are centers that process quantum signals, and could make conciousness nonlocal in spacetime: thereby giving the practioner the powerful "All-is One" feeling or satori*

Furthermore, I believe these "demons" or nonlocal centers can be glimpsed briefly during certain ethnogenic expirences, and the undeveloped mind, needing to classify the new expierence, assigns to it the form and likeness of "entities" or "demons"
Am I completely wrong? What is everyones thoughts on this?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I tend to think that demons can exist as evoked obsession's of the brain but I maybe wrong, as your Scientologist's believe in a more Informational and hence Cybernetical Field, but these Budwill's have been around for age's as compiled by various author's and magickian's.

Have you seen Demon's - how Visio can you get to?

It depend's whether we want to collate the Psy Patadigm within the NLP Cyber Magick Patadigm's and therfore the Meta Model.

Say if you draw freehand and do an Automatic Drawing as strictly put down by AO Spare can we loot Budwill's from our Deep Recesses of the Mind?!

Even within the Spiritist Paradigm anything that is dead and gone will still have a Nth Level of Power. Nuff said.

I believe the Goetia to exist as a chart of out extremely negative obsession's of our evilest most wild Mind.

join