It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you be when you get to heaven if it exists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Lets say heaven and/or hell exists and i have a high belief that it exists, once you have Ascended to either places what would you like to be? For me if i could, i would like to be a warrior for god, killing demons and any negative entities. if i went to hell i would like to get the "hell" outa there and go to heaven. im pretty sure there is nothing but torture down there.

your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I want to defend the poor, the weak, and those unable to defend themselves against evil in all its forms...

In short, protect and serve those in need of spiritual defence.

Oh and when we get to Heaven, im sure God has our job descriptions waiting.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I want to fly around and explore the universe and learn about as much as possible. And when i learn everything i want to reincarnate forgetting everything in the process and do it all over again.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If I went to heven I think I would kick back and relax. Turn on some blues or regee and light up a joint.

If I went to hell then its time for me to take over. Why not? If you get sent to hell theres nothing else to do but to try for the big dog.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would probably be everything i've ever wanted.

I'd be skilled and the best at everything. In heaven.

In hell i'd like to be tortured but feel no pain, and then become satans right hand man to ultimatley back stab him.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
what would happen to aetheists? would their soul just wander for all of eternity? or do they have someplace to go?

top topics

join