It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jody Foster's Army "JFA"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The man who shot President Ronald Reagan 22 years ago is petitioning a federal judge, seeking visits with his parents outside Saint Elizabeths Hospital. He's been confined there since 1982, when a federal jury found him not guilty by reason of insanity in the March 1981 shootings of Mr. Reagan and three others. Hinckley said he shot the president to impress actress Jodie Foster. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --- Hinckley say's "Reagan is the antichrist,and Foster is God"

Alenuihaha]
maybe this is true even Reagan say's"he's the antichrist"

JFA'S A COOL PUNK BAND FROM THE 80'S

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Alenuihaha]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have only one logical answer for that ...

LMFAO ... ahem ok, i'm done

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
what does LMFAO mean?
and if its a bad bad comment why waste time posting that kind of stuff?????

ps oh ya i almost forrgot your not as cool as your avatar

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alenuihaha
The man who shot President Ronald Reagan 22 years ago is petitioning a federal judge, seeking visits with his parents outside Saint Elizabeths Hospital. He's been confined there since 1982, when a federal jury found him not guilty by reason of insanity in the March 1981 shootings of Mr. Reagan and three others. Hinckley said he shot the president to impress actress Jodie Foster. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --- Hinckley say's "Reagan is the antichrist,and Foster is God"

Alenuihaha]

Actually, heh, This thread was a real waste of space .. but getting to my point, No it wasn't an insult to you or to Jodie Foster or even Ronald Reagan. I was just having a bit of a laugh at what you'd commented on, i hope you don't mind. After all, you did post this
As for not being as cool as my Avatar well, first of all, my Avatar isn't real and I am and well, yes i'd classify myself as cool, brrr, its cold in ca ... chill eh. ps. clarify cool, cause if it's you i rather not be. 'grin'

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
very nice

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alenuihaha

Alenuihaha]

LOL. Now if there were ever a reason to shoot someone, that's got to be it!

top topics

join