It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think humans have always known the truth just don't remember it or forgot it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sorta like Robin Williams did in Hook same principle only. Of course we had it taken away from us for many years.

Do you think this is possible and we could remember if we tried hard enough and just let it happen?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've read in a few different books, one of which is titled "Journey Of Souls", which talks about life in between lives. The part of our journey that takes place between the times when we occupy physical bodies. The particular title I mentioned above, is a case study with transcripts of many hypnosis sessions, where people are taken back to past lives to try to find an answer to a particular problem which they are suffering from in present day. For example, a person goes to get hypnotized to find out why they are so afraid of water, only to find that they had drowned in a past life. Well, while regressing these people back to past lives, he found that he could take them to a point in between lives.

He learned MANY amazing things about our souls and our purpose for living. Now to answer your question.....When our soul comes from wherever it is that it comes from to enter our physical body, it passes through (for lack of a better word) a filter which removes all memory of past lives and the times in between lives. When we die, we pass through this filter again and everything is returned to us. Countless lives worth of memories, teachings and experiences. So, in essence....Yes. We have always known the truth. About EVERYTHING.

I would recommend that EVERYONE pick up a copy of this book. I can honestly say that this is the ONLY book I've ever read that has changed the way I look at life, and the way I live my life. Not that I'm some religious nut. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. And after reading it, it comforted a lot of deep thoughts I had that I just felt were the right ways. For example, there's NO WAY we can learn all we need to know to become enlightened spiritually in one lifetime. We keep coming back again, and again, and again, countless times, until we get IT right. One life may be dedicated to learning love, or hate, or being humbled. Whatever the lesson is, you keep coming back until you get it right. Then you move on to the next lesson.

Please read this book. It's amazing and it will touch you so deep inside that I can almost guarantee that it will change the way you live your life. I know you can find it at Borders Books.

In fact, GOOGLE the title. "Journey Of Souls", and you'll learn about the book.

One Love.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
Please read this book. It's amazing and it will touch you so deep inside that I can almost guarantee that it will change the way you live your life. I know you can find it at Borders Books.

In fact, GOOGLE the title. "Journey Of Souls", and you'll learn about the book.

One Love.

Thanks but I feel all information should be free to all things. I think if something really is worth it is free.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by imtim83]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

[edit on 30/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I agree. But sadly, that is rarely the case. Some information is worth paying for. This book was worth every penny in my eyes. Like I said. It was a life changing experience. Don't you think that's worth a few bucks?

One Love

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I agree. But sadly, that is rarely the case. Some information is worth paying for. This book was worth every penny in my eyes. Like I said. It was a life changing experience. Don't you think that's worth a few bucks?

One Love

No because I can do that with what I have been given. My mind. Its free and is unlimited!

Animals do it humans can too.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Have fun with that little singular mind of yours.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think your theory is definately possible imtim83.

I've often wondered this myself to tell you the truth. I've related it to that broken telephone game. As stories and such get passed along, eventually they are forgotten.

So maybe it's not the most likely scenario, but I wouldn't put off the idea that we have simply forgotten very old stories.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Have fun with that little singular mind of yours.

The mind is not singular. It is in fact the Omniverse (ALL-words) which is what We is (thought and word). Continue your journey to understanding true freedom, imtim83, because WE ARe it

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Read my signature, and you'll see that I understand what you're saying. If this guy only wants information that's free....he's gonna die RETARDED! What kind of free information is there, that has any significant knowledge behind it?

There's TONS of information in libraries, but you gotta pay to take home that information. (even if they let you check out books for free, you paid taxes to help build that library) There's TONS of information on the internet, but you gotta pay for that too. Tell me what kind of free information is so awesome that you're satisfied with leveling your knowledge at that plateau. I'm very curious. Because if it's that good, maybe you can save me some money.

top topics

join