It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The Antichrist is often perceived as an individual but what if its a country and not one person. Not one individual on this planet has that kind of power even Bush or the worst despot.

I think it is more likely that it would be a country because it is the country and its people that will control other nations and their people. America through PNAC etc. wishes to rule the world and have an American Century, its influence is widespread already but now it wants to convert countries and its peoples to the democratic way or rather the American way. American is called by many the great Satan so it begs the question is America the Antichrist. At the UN recently comments were made about Bush being the devil, I cannot recall any leader of a democratic nation being likened to the devil prior to these comments.

If America is the Antichrist and therefore a possible threat to world peace how does one deal with this issue. I'm sure that the average American would never see themselves as disciples of the devil but many would argue that some are doing his bidding. Is America a threat to World peace, are Americans aware that this is how they are perceived by others. Does America's ambitions make the country and its people unstable and prone to attack, invasion etc.

We all assume that the Antichrist is some kind of all powerfull hideous creature like when our parents would say watch out for the bogeyman. Well I think we all have been looking in the wrong direction. The Antichrist is no one person but a collective, a country that wishes to rule and enslave others, is it America or could it be another country that will replace America for the title of ruler of the world and its people sometime in the near future.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Corporate Ideology is the antichrist.

Something made by human, that has no limits...
Effects the globe, and causes suffering to the people who arent as fortunate.

A theoretical entity, created by man to satisfy the greed of man.
It fooled us into allowing it.

the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing man he didnt exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You bet you’re correct.

Look up historicism. The levels of the statue in Daniel each relate to a form of world controlling government at their time period, so do Daniels beasts. Paul says that there will be many Anti-Christ’s, even in his day and age. Check my other posts and read them. The US or whoever controls the US is the final beast named in revelations, the one that enforces the mark, and follows closely with the beast before it. Read the history of Rome and the similarities between the two forms of government. The US became a separate country in 1776, in that same time period Wesley, wrote that, “the first beast had been wounded and the second beast should be around shortly, though I can not see it yet”, in his commentary on Revelations (the time period that not only the US became a government, but also that ruling power was removed from Rome by Napoleon). Most Protestant religions believed in Historicism up till recently, the Roman Catholic church came up with Futurism and Praeterism in Luther/Wesley’s time to call off the dogs from groups such as the Lutherans that were pointing to the Pontifix Maximus [sp.. too tired to look it up), or the pope as being the “little horn” of Daniel. Read in Daniel about what his powers were, and then read about the station of the Pontiff at that time, first as emperors and later as the Pope. You will find a direct match in their powers. Take into consideration that both 666 and 616 seem to point to Nero, who was the Pontifix Maximus of the time when revelations was written.

Even the RCC in its acceptance of Praeterism believes that the First Beast of Revelations is in fact Rome under Nero. It’s in their commentary on revelations in the bible.

Now consider that the US is the leading force in the National ID, not only here, but in allied countries. This ID will make any person that refuses it a non-person to the government, and without it they will be unable to work, travel, buy or sell, and it will include bio-metric data including finger prints (hand), or retina scan (forehead), and it become pretty clear on who the last beast is. Capitalism is the biggest problem with this country. We are taught from birth here that it is the only way, yet would Christ agree with the worldliness that is taught in that system? Consider who the most worldly country in the existence is, and God’s stance on being worldly, and then ask yourself what form of government Christ would support. Futurism, which is widely supported now is based on the fact that Israel has to rebuild the Temple (so the Anti-Christ can declare he is God and remove the sacrifice), and considering that the media is Jewish controlled, you will see how Futurism became the main belief in many Christian religions through control of what is available in books and movies (left behind being a good example), as it conforms to their agenda…

I am sorry if that does not make a lot of sense, I have been up along time, and will post again tomorrow on the subject.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
America is not the Antichrist...............neither is America Babylon...............

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

We all assume that the Antichrist is some kind of all powerfull hideous creature like when our parents would say watch out for the bogeyman.

No the Antichrist will come to power with a platform of peace and the world will love him.

This will occur after the pre tribulation rapture.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Even the RCC in its acceptance of Praeterism believes that the First Beast of Revelations is in fact Rome under Nero. It’s in their commentary on revelations in the bible.

Not possible. The beast of revelations does not occur until after the seals are open.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Capitalism is the biggest problem with this country. We are taught from birth here that it is the only way, yet would Christ agree with the worldliness that is taught in that system?

He that does not work does not eat. Communism is the problem. Taking from those that work and giving welfare is the problem.

I can't agree with you defcon.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
no, America is not the anti-Christ.

now, corporate greed... don't even get me started on that one.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
America is not the Antichrist...............neither is America Babylon...............

It depends on your interpretation of prophecy, personally I find Historicism the best and most accurate way to interpret it. Futurism, which is what you’re going on about in your posts, has issues that I find disagree with other scriptures. To me personally, Futurism (the 7 year tribulation, the single person Anti-Christ, etc.) is the great deception that is spoken of in the Bible. Its Gods way of weeding out the hypocrite Christians that think they will be able to match when the end times come to a set of specific events such as the Temple being rebuilt and the Anti-Christ ending the temple sacrifice and declaring himself god.

Does it not say in the Scripture that there are to be MANY Anti-Christ’s, even in Paul’s day?

No the Antichrist will come to power with a platform of peace and the world will love him.

Does it not say that the end will come like a thief in the night?

Hm, how can it come like a thief in the night when almost everyone, Christian or not, knows the story of the 3.5 year, rebuilt temple peace treaty followed by it being broken and 3.5 years of tribulation?

Alternatively, is that perhaps how even the very elect are almost deceived; it must be something far less known, something that the original Church fathers believed. Something like Historicism.

Do you know the only verse that this 3.5 year peace treaty is based on?

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Now do you want to know what the Historicists interpretation of that verse is?

Christ will confirm the covenant of God (that he would send a messiah to redeem man) for one week. In the midst of that 7 years, or 3.5 years into his ministry Christ would be cut off, or put to death. The death of Christ would be the ultimate sacrifice and thus put and end to the validity, in Gods eyes, of any further blood sacrifices that the Jews made in the temple. To emphasize that fact, it is written in Luke that the Temple curtain in the Holy of Holies, where the blood of the sacrificed lamb was sprinkled on the ark, was ripped in twain at Christ’s death. At that point, we are heading into the end of the age of the Jews, to those that did not accept Christ as the Messiah, God is letting them know that bad times are ahead. In the end, in 70AD, Tiberius marched into Rome, and placed his standard in the Temple, the Christians of the day fled knowing what was to come from the “little Apocalypse” of the gospels, and the Jews that remained were massacred and scattered. The temple was destroyed until not one stone stood on another.

To further verify what I am saying simply check the verse before that one….

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

These verses are talking about an event that already happened, about Christ, not about something to come or a future Anti-Christ.

This will occur after the pre tribulation rapture.

This is the bit where we start making up things that are not even in the Bible to patch up the holes in Futurism. Yeah we will be lifted up in a great shout, that shout is the last trump, the final judgment. There is no Pre-trib rapture, that is wishful thinking by those that are lacking the faith in God that they may have to handle some adversity in the end times. There is one time that man is going to ascend to God, and that is at the very end, after judgment. You know what really makes me laugh, there are like 50 raptures in “left behind”, like God is running a shuttle service or something.

Again more un-Biblical stuff, which is part of the greatest deception in the history of the Church.

BTW, I know futurism every bit as well as you, most likely better, so don’t even bother throwing more quotes at me like the one above. You are not preaching to some simpleton here on this topic.

You want to know what the final fork in the theory of Futurism is?

How about the fact that is was a theory put forward by:

Francisco Ribera (1537-1591) was a Jesuit doctor of theology, born in Spain, who began writing a lengthy (500 page) commentary in 1585 on the book of Revelation (Apocalypse) titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarij, and published it about the year 1590.

By the Roman Catholic Church, and yet it is officially not accepted by the same church that it came from in favor of Preterism, which was put forward by another Jesuit:

proposed by the Spanish Jesuit Luis De Alcazar (1554-1613), who also wrote a commentary called Investigation of the Hidden Sense of the Apocalypse, which ran to some 900 pages.

So if futurism is the right way to interpret prophecy, why is it rejected by those that thought it up??

[edit on 12/1/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Not possible. The beast of revelations does not occur until after the seals are open.

Nope. The book of Revelations is cyclic; it’s not linear. This is why so many of the tribulations seem the same as others. They are written from a different perspective and about a different aspect, but they are cyclic

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It depends on your interpretation of prophecy, personally I find Historicism the best and most accurate way to interpret it. Futurism, which is what you’re going on about in your posts, has issues that I find disagree with other scriptures.

I haven't found these issue that disagree with other scriptures. Please provide so I can examine them.......Thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

To me personally, Futurism (the 7 year tribulation, the single person Anti-Christ, etc.) is the great deception that is spoken of in the Bible. Its Gods way of weeding out the hypocrite Christians that think they will be able to match when the end times come to a set of specific events such as the Temple being rebuilt and the Anti-Christ ending the temple sacrifice and declaring himself god.

The deception spoken of in the Bible is the very lie spoken of in many places on this board. The lie is alien abuctions.............When the rapture happens, this is the deception that people will believe.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

To me personally, Futurism (the 7 year tribulation, the single person Anti-Christ, etc.) is the great deception that is spoken of in the Bible. Its Gods way of weeding out the hypocrite Christians that think they will be able to match when the end times come to a set of specific events such as the Temple being rebuilt and the Anti-Christ ending the temple sacrifice and declaring himself god.

The deception spoken of in the Bible is the very lie spoken of in many places on this board. The lie is alien abuctions.............When the rapture happens, this is the deception that people will believe.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I haven't found these issue that disagree with other scriptures. Please provide so I can
examine them.......Thanks

Maybe you should read what others posts more carefully, I already listed two questions. First according to the precepts of futurism, it is possible to follow the signs to a specific 7 year period, especially the last 3.5 years of it. Since it is specifically stated in the Bible that you cannot tell the time of the end, you’ll only be able to sense the season, how do you justify that?

The second question that I asked above is in reference to Paul, he specifically mentions that there is not a one time "all powerful" Anti-Christ, but that there are many, some existing in his day and age. How do you justify that using futurism?

Now you seem to have a pretty good grasp on the Bible, as we have been in other threads together. It seems to me though that you are at a point that I was at 10 years ago, a great deal of knowledge, much of which had been taught to me by others, but then I started to really study it for myself, and found that Futurism just did not hold water when really put to the test. At that point I started to research what it was that the original Protestant father’s interpretations of Prophesy had been, and it really changed things for me.

Again you're not going to explain anything to me about Futurism, I used to believe it myself, and know it as well as you do. Perhaps you don’t really understand what I mean by Futurism, Historicism, and Preterism.

Futurism

This is the belief that there will be a future 7 year tribulation period, during which a one time “All Powerful” Anti-Christ will arise. This Anti-Christ will create peace in the Middle East, and will enact a treaty allowing the Jews to rebuild the Temple Mount and once again hold the yearly sacrifice. At the point at which the Jews go to have their sacrifice, the Anti-Christ goes to the Temple Mount, declares himself to be God and breaks the peace treaty. He enacts the system of the mark, makes a one world religion, and starts the war of Armageddon. Now here is the first split in the groups that follow Futurism, the argument over the rapture, whether it happens before all these things occur, after, or during. At some point however supposedly God raptures away the Christians, and those that remain behind go through the period of wrath. The second big dispute in Futurism is whether or not there is a Millennium that comes at some point before the final judgment.

Now we get into all kinds of weirdness in Futurism with some folks trying to justify things that are not panning out the way they expect, or other things that seem to not make sense, and next thing you know we are talking about Aliens, and Holograms, and all that non-sense that has nothing to do with what is going to happen.

The Prophetic Theory of Futurism was enacted by the Roman Catholic Church in the 1500’s because they did not like that Luther, and I think Hess before him, both stated that the Pope was an exact match to the Anti-Christ mentioned in Daniel, the “Little Horn”. Now despite the fact that this theory came from Rome, they themselves reject it and instead follow Preterism. If you ever get your hands on a RCC bible, with commentary on Daniel and Revelations, you will discover this fact.

This school had a rebirth in American Fundamental Religion, and has been widely supported by those with Zionist agendas, as to fulfill this prophecy the Jewish Temple Mount has to be rebuilt. Considering that its no great secret that the major media is dominated by those of Jewish decent, you can see why it’s the only style of prophecy that gets any airtime in the media. Hence the fact that many Christians ( I assume you fall into this category), have only ever been exposed to this school or interpretation.

Preterism

Preterism is the second school of Prophetic theory that was enacted by the Roman Catholic Church in the 1500’s to quell the Protestant critics that were telling the masses of the day that the Pope was the “Little Horn” of Daniel and thus an Anti-Christ. This is the currently accepted style of interpretation used by the Roman Catholic Church, even if many of its members do not realize that fact.

Preterism teaches that the all the prophecies connected with Daniel are fulfilled already, and that the verse’s referring to the “little horn” and the temple refer to an event that occurred under the tyrant Antiochus IV Epiphanes, and was written as a comfort to the Jews being persecuted by him.

They take the four beasts of Daniel and lay them out differently then the other schools in that they split out Media and Persia into two different beasts, so they can show Greece to be the fourth beast instead of Rome. Thus hiding that the “little Horn” could possibly be the Pontifex Maximus, later simply called the Holy Pontiff, or the Pope.

Now here is were it gets funny. In Revelations we see Two beast arise, the first matches the fourth in Daniel 7. That is the same beast. Now according to the Roman Catholic Church that first beast in Revelations is in fact Rome. Here is a direct quote from the “New American Bible for Catholics” with commentary on Revelations 13 1-8:

13, 1-8: This wild beast, combining the four beasts in Daniel 7, 2-28, symbolizes the Roman Empire; The seven heads refer to emperors.

So here the Roman Catholic Church itself is telling its members that Rome itself is the first beast of revelations. Now since they have to divert the next beast from the Protestants saying it's the Pope, they put the blame on Nero. According to them the Mark is a type of money that Nero had distributed that had his symbol engraved on it. However, this type of gold did not stop all men from buying or selling without having it, so in reality it could not actually be the mark mentioned in Revelations.

This brings us to the Third School:

[edit on 12/2/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Historicism

This is the school that Hess, Luther, Wesley, and Calvin all believed and supported, those that are Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, Seventh Day Adventists, and Jehovah’s Witness’s, to name a few, are all supposed to believe in this school.

Since, for a long time, pastors did not teach or receive much training in Prophecy, many have lost track of what they are supposed to teach and have turned to the popular media for help with the renewed interest in this subject since the late 90’s. Because they taught from sources that they obtained in the media, writers such as Hal Lindsey, and “left behind”, and other similar sources, many accidentally taught Futurism and did not realize it was wrong. To make matters worse, many church parishioners went out and read these Futurist sources on their own since they were not properly taught prophecy in their churches. Thus many have gotten away from the correct style of prophetic interpretation that their founding fathers taught.

Futurism had a style to it that attracted a lot of folks, due to the fact that it provided a timeline roadmap to the End Times, and it could be exactly told when the end would come. It also lacked the political incorrectness inherent to Historicism. Due to this fact Futurism has entrenched itself in many religions that it never belonged in. Thus the fact that I personally believe that it is the “great deception” mentioned in the bible as it will, in the end, lead many to receive “the Mark” that would not have otherwise. They will be busy looking for the Signs of Futurism to occur, which they never will, and take the mark in the interim as it is not going to be put into place by some Anti-Christ person, but rather in the form of an electronic ID by a country or conglomerate of allied countries.

It works like this:

The book of Daniel has several prophecies that are inter related; the Prophecy of the statue, the prophecy of the four beasts, the He-Goat, and the 70 weeks. The Statue lays out each “Known World” superpower of its day. The order is:

1) Babylon
2) Media-Persia
3) Greece
4) Rome
5) The final World Power

The Next prophecy is that of the four beasts, these beasts are countries as is seen in the interpretation given by the angel.

1) Babylon
2) Media-Persia
3) Greece
4) Rome

The fifth beast is not mentioned in this prophecy, but the prophecy goes on the describe someone coming to power within the fourth beast. This person is called the “Little Horn”.

1) The little horn was to seek to change the feast days, or the seasons and the times (depending of the bible you use).

The Pontifices were in charge of the Roman calendar and determined when intercalary days needed to be added to sync the calendar to the seasons.

They also were the ones responsible to changing the Sabbath day to Sunday and enacting all sorts of pagan holidays in Christianity, such as Christmas and Easter.

2) Change the laws, biblical laws.

His real power lay in the administration of jus divinum or divine law;[9] the information collected by the pontifices related to the Roman religious tradition was bound in a corpus which summarized dogma and other concepts

3) Wear out the patience of the saints, or persecute the saints.

Persecution of Christians
Persecution under Nero, 64-68 A.D.
Persecution from the second century to Constantine
Persecution of Christians by Christians (persecution of heretical Christians by the Roman Church)

Thus the “Little Horn” was in fact the station of the Pontifex Maximus, which was at first the Emperors of Rome and later was handed over to the Popes. This is the only “Anti-Christ” that is mentioned in the bible, its not the beasts, and it is the personage that is mentioned by Paul when he states that there are many, even in his time.

Now it’s often asked by those that are familiar with Futurism, why does the US not show up in Revelations?

It does show up in Revelations, but not if you follow Futurism. You see in trying to hide that “little horn” as being the Pontifex Maximus, they inadvertently also threw off what the beasts were, mainly the fifth beast. Let me show you how it shows up:

Somewhere around 529, Justinian I Codified Roman Law, this was important for two reasons. First it gave massive amounts of power to the Pontifex stating that he could use the whole power of Rome in the persecution of heretics. Secondly, it set the laws that would be used throughout most of Europe and are still used to this day. British Common Law is based on Roman Common Law, and United State law is based on British Common Law.

During this period (arguably the Dark Ages, though the exact dates are disputed), the Church kept the Bible mainly out of the hands of the common man, and they persecuted many that they considered to be heretics. Those that did not believe exact Roman Dogma, could be tortured and killed in all types of creative and sadistic ways. This is the period when most historicists believe that the “two witnesses” of revelations preached. The Two witnesses being the Old and New Testament of the Bible, taught in secret to protect the teachers from Roman persecution.

Now lets jump forward the 1260 days mentioned repeatedly in the Bible, and see what happened.

529 + 1260 = 1789

Now the times may be off by a few years as there are disputes as to when exactly that the law was codified; however, you can still see how incredibly accurate these predictions are.

Bonaparte took command of the French Armée d'Italie "Army of Italy" on 27 March 1796, leading it on a successful invasion of Italy. At the Lodi, he gained the nickname of "The Little Corporal" (le petit caporal), a term reflecting his camaraderie with his soldiers, many of whom he knew by name. He drove the Austrians out of Lombardy and defeated the army of the Papal States. Because Pope Pius VI had protested the execution of Louis XVI, France retaliated by annexing two small papal territories. Bonaparte ignored the Directory's order to march on Rome and dethrone the Pope. It was not until the next year that General Berthier captured Rome and took Pius VI prisoner on 20 February. The pope died of illness while in captivity.

This was the wounding of the first beast; the removal from power of the Roman Pontiff, and the return of power to the people of Italy. This is the Beast that was (roman empire/roman church), then was not (wounded), yet is (still exists today, and even has a standing army and is considered a separate country).

At this time the second beast of Revelations has to come into existence and become the greatest Superpower seen up to this time, however, it never does control the entire world hence the fact that the statue is part clay and part iron.

American Revolution

The American Revolution was a political movement during the last half of the 18th century that resulted in the creation of a new nation in 1776, the United States of America, and ended British control of the Thirteen Colonies.

The end of the Revolutionary War is marked by the Treaty of Paris in 1783, with the recognition of the United States as an independent nation.[2]

Lets review the description of this last beast:

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Now you don’t have to go too far to understand the similarities between the US and Rome, there are entire web pages written on the topic. Both countries were republics, both based on Roman Common law, both had senates, etc…

This beast is different then every other beast in the bible in that it has no crowns on its horns, meaning it has no kings, this cannot be understated as the US was the first country to do that. It has a division in parties, or powers, the US is a two party system (two horns). It had to arise at almost the same time that the first beast was wounded. It would be the first country to call down fire from the heaven, which we did at the end of WW2. We would do many wondrous things that would make the rest of the world marvel at us, such as landing on the moon, having a higher standard of living then every other country in existence, etc. I could write on this stuff all day, but I think you get the point.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Let me point out one or two things you might not realize though.

For some reason that I do not understand, the UK used to incorporate its colonies, that is why India was controlled for years by the East India Company. It has been argued that the US is a similarly set up corporation when it was a colony of the UK. These countries were administered by the UK through an area known as the ”City of London", which is a separately governed area of London with different laws. The men that drew up our Constitution, Bill of rights and other founding documents were members of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, which was also located in the ”City of London". How many guesses do you want as to who originally, and until recently (though they may still), owned the ”City of London"

The Vatican...

”City of London"
The size of the City was originally constrained by a defensive perimeter wall, known as 'London Wall’, which was built by the Romans to protect their strategic port city.

St Paul's Cathedral

St Paul's Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral on Ludgate Hill, in the City of London, England and the seat of the Bishop of London

Never guess who else owned a big majority of it for awhile..

It was at this juncture (1815) that the House of Rothschild seized control of the British economy, the Bank of England and the City - and, through their other branches, control of the other European nations.

So is the US the Anti-Christ…
Well not exactly, Anti-Christ’s are people; however, it does well fit the description of the final beast in Revelations though.

So what is the mark then.
Personally I believe that the National ID system that the US is putting into place and forcing its allies to also accept fits the mark in every way. Without the National ID, you will become a Non-Person to the Federal Government, which means that you will not be able to pay taxes, have a job, cash a paycheck, get Social Security, or anything else. You will loose access to all the money you have in the bank, and any property you have. To make matters worse it is going to contain Biometric data including either your finger prints (hand) or retina scan (forehead).

Does that make sense?

Not enough people, especially those that are Christian believe in Alien Abduction to make this as feasible of an idea, the “Great Deception” has to be something that deceives people “En Masse”...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes. America is the Antichrist.

but, then again, so is the entire human race.

perhaps if people would stop utilizing negative emotions (alone, sad, fear, hate) and humanity made a concerted effort to explain, define, and quantify why those emotions exist, then perhaps just perhaps.............

If humanity could want to......
If humanity could need to......

If humanity wanted to.....

If humanity truly wanted to know how to love their enemies, then:
WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF THE SON?

because odds are, that is what the anti-christ will be,

The opposite of the son!

What is the opposite of the son?

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What you are saying is in fact quite true, anyone that is contrary to Christ is an Anti-Christ. The problem is that Futurism created a mix-up between what is an Anti-Christ and what is a Beast.

Beasts are countries.
Anti-Christ’s are people…

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Maybe you should read what others posts more carefully, I already listed two questions. First according to the precepts of futurism, it is possible to follow the signs to a specific 7 year period, especially the last 3.5 years of it. Since it is specifically stated in the Bible that you cannot tell the time of the end, you’ll only be able to sense the season, how do you justify that?

I'm not sure the problem here. We know the season that the Rapture will occur but we don't know the year. The signs will tell us when it will occur.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

[The second question that I asked above is in reference to Paul, he specifically mentions that there is not a one time "all powerful" Anti-Christ, but that there are many, some existing in his day and age. How do you justify that using futurism?

And yet we are clearly told that the man of sin will be revealed, the son of perdition, who is the Antichrist.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God

Nice writeup by the way. Worthy of a WATS.
You have voted defcon5 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join