It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Auras

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You should know what an aura is...everyone has one. But what does your aura mean? Here is your answer.

White or Blue- This a normal aura- everyone has it.
Green- This usually means a nervous nature, sometimes envy, or friendship.
Red- You have a temper, or you are just very passionate.
Dark Purple- This usually means you are possessed by a spirit, or under deep stress and agony.

There you go.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks Dragonoligist Zac i was wondering about auras as my girlfriend says she can see mine alot which she says is a bright blue,
Do you know if auras change colour throughtout someones life ? as i know very little about them.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was told by a friend once that I was one of the few people with a "clear" aura.
What does this mean, if there really is such a thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by staver
I was told by a friend once that I was one of the few people with a "clear" aura.
What does this mean, if there really is such a thing.

Probably that your a ghost

But more likely it means clear of flashes of color that usually indicate illness or impending illness...

And if you have temper flashes it will show in the aura. The aura fluctuates depending on moods, state of mind and even outside influences... [hence the term "seeing red" when someone is angry, and the "she is green with envy"]

Don't get to close to HAARP they can really mess you up

Golden auras are usually associated with advanced enlightened beings, that have been reincarnated several times. If you look at old religious paintings you will see a gold aura around saints and Jesus etc... Later painting made this aura just around the head and then a ring [halo] above the head, but it still represents the aura.

A healer can heal a body by "adjusting" the aura, this also works if you believe you can do it strongly enough. (very few people have the ability to truly believe, and thus hospitals do a thriving business]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Why is it the scientific community ignores seemingly anything to do with healing? It's as if they have an aversion to health/spirit matters.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You guys are omteresting...and ehis right. A clear aura is spiritual matter, and a gold aura means a heavenly sourse, if you believe in God, Jesus, etc.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Where are you getting this from?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Let's just stop the questions there, man.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Good that there is a thread on this topic but the colors are not correctly identified here.

White is rare and is purity and few wholly have it.

Black denotes possession or spiritual attachment.

No aura means person is not spiritual but a type of robot or intermediate eg. between 2 and 3 d.

I'll post more later.

Also aura's change and are not constant.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've often wondered if a few people around me can see my aura, and if they know a lot of information about how I am feeling, my health, etc because of it. Does anybody that sees auras know if you can change your aura just by doing something like taking a few deep breaths and relaxing?

Also just wondering if you can see auras in photographs. Because I would like to know what colour my aura is (gain a bit of insight into myself I may not know), but I don't know anybody personally who could tell me.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sword
Why is it the scientific community ignores seemingly anything to do with healing? It's as if they have an aversion to health/spirit matters.

Elementary my Dear Black...

IF they let on to the world that aural or faith or holistic healing works...

POOF goes the research grants

POF goes the pharmaceutical company profits...

All those workers without a job... no doctors needed no nurses no undertakers as no one would die so fast... over population

LOL can't have people being healthy...

You guys are omteresting...and ehis right. A clear aura is spiritual matter, and a gold aura means a heavenly sourse, if you believe in God, Jesus, etc.

Gold aura has nothing to do with belief in God etc... its something you have when you reach the right level of enlightenment...

If you are in tune with your aura you can expand it around you and increase you sphere of consciousness... takes practice... great results...

You can also sense others auras with training... ever walked into a room and immediately felt a dislike or like for a certain person with no apparent outward reason?

Want lessons in aura's? Ask a Tibetan Buddhist

[edit on 29-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
so how do you actually see aura's?
i've done what most people say such as
'look past the object'
'try to look at the space between the background and whats directly infront of you'
'point your fingers towards each other but leave a gap, and relax your eyes, then focus on the space between'

but all i seem to see is a very thin transparent field - no colour at all, no matter who or what i try it on.

there is something called RFI (resonant field imaging) that can detect your energy frequencies and translate it into colours:
www.theodynamics.com...

but i'm more interested in being able to develop auric sight.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I just see auras...it's like a bloodline trait.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonoligist Zac
I just see auras...it's like a bloodline trait.

as in hereditry? passed down in your genes?
or are your parents clairovoyent/claireaudient? and they teached you from a young age? - in which case anyone could be taught.
do you tell people about this? i mean what would the doctors say or do for that matter...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
i mean what would the doctors say or do for that matter...

I wouldn't tell the doctors... I hear they drill holes in peoples heads that have strange notions

As to hereditary... having it in your genes would certainly help... having family that believes and practises would help more... because its the environment and the belief structure you are exposed to that starts you on the path

Anyone can learn... takes a lot of training but most important the right mind set... in otherwords you have to be serious... which usually means giving up a lot of physical things and focusing on spiritual matters [don't confuse spiritual with religious]

Most people that I know who have the ability are pretty advanced spiritually...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Eonnn
i mean what would the doctors say or do for that matter...

I wouldn't tell the doctors... I hear they drill holes in peoples heads that have strange notions

As to hereditary... having it in your genes would certainly help... having family that believes and practises would help more... because its the environment and the belief structure you are exposed to that starts you on the path

Anyone can learn... takes a lot of training but most important the right mind set... in otherwords you have to be serious... which usually means giving up a lot of physical things and focusing on spiritual matters [don't confuse spiritual with religious]

Most people that I know who have the ability are pretty advanced spiritually...

yeah i definately wouldn't tell doctors, not after i once became technokinetic then told doctors about it and lost it from the drugs they fed me....

what do you mean by advanced spiritually? how does one go about becoming spiritually advanced?

what percentage of people in the world would you estimate that can:
see aura's?
read peoples minds?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If one is colorblind, will there be complications in seeing auras?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
what if one is blind in one eye?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
LOL A lot of questions!!!

Color blind might make it difficult, but you could train to recognize the difference I imagine. Color blindness just neve came up before... I will keep it in mind next time I talk to an expert..

Blind in one eye should not matter... I hear the remaining eye becomes more acute... like a blind persons other senses. Of course if you are truly advanced you could use the third eye

% of people that can see aura's.... hmmmm how many Buddhist adepts are there in the world? Add oriental mystics and at least a few on the western front... don't know if anyone ever did a count. Technically we are all capable of seeing it, but our mundane lives and teachings have clouded our vision. Children should be able to see it... if anyone ever takes the time to ask them and take them seriously... before they get "conditioned"

No idea on mind readers...

Spiritually advanced is a tough one to put in words... and I don't have the qulifications as teacher in that area but basically it would require your thoughts and actions are less focused on the mundane world of job, personal pursuits and seeking of material gain and pleasure and more time devoted to esoteric thoughts and actions. Religion no matter which you follow can be a tool to help you focus... but you do not need a belief in God per say... but you do need to believe in something greater than this existance. If you don't have that, you will be stuck in the physical realm for a long time...

Want a non religious focal point? Heed the immortal words of Yoda!!
He is closer to the answer than most people realize...

You can also look up Kirlian Photography on google.... tells you how to take pictures of Auras....

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
thanks zorgon

i have found a couple of sites that teach you how to develop auric sight, but the main exercise that produces results requires you to have vision in both eyes .~(

top topics

<<   2 >>

join