It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone heard of the order of the eastern star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
well saturday my parents and i ( i am only 13 if u didnt no that) were driving around downtown in topeka, kansas and we saw a mason sign which didnt really surprise me but then i saw a building with a sign on it that said order of the eastern star

it looked like an upside pentagon and inside it had an upside star, i didnt no if this order was masonic or just some religion, or illuminati or ne thing along those lines

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My wife's grandmother was one, and all I know is the group she belonged to we're Mason's wives and they pretty much played Bridge and smoked cigs.

Probably involved with some sort of plot to take over the earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Order of the Eastern Star is like the poster above me stated, a Masonic organization for women. And men. Usually womena and men as a couple are involved in it (and I believe men must occumpany a women to progress within the Eastern Star)

And yes. There is a deep plot that has infiltrated all world organizations to take over the world.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

denynothing
i didnt no if this order was masonic or just some religion

The Order of the Eastern Star is a masonic organization, its open to men and women, and usually functions as a sort of Ladies Auxilliary to the Freemasons. The star is upside down because its supposed to be the christmas star, the one that points to the birth of christ.
The symbol for the OES is similar in look and interpretation of its symbology to the star of the Druze.

OES

Druze star

OES website:
www.easternstar.org...

Originally posted by mrfingers
Probably involved with some sort of plot to take over the earth.

Because they are grandmothers, or masonic? Because I've noticed that most grandmothers end up having plots to take over the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
what is druze? is it a term to describe the star or an order of some kind?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The Druze of Lebanon.

They are something of a neoplatonic philosophical/secret religion in the levant. They exist in palestine, isreal, lebanon, and syria. Their religion is, as noted, largely a secret. Even their own members will not be told the whole mystery of the religion unless they enter something like a path of preisthood.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
thank you, i also just noticed the thread there too. haha, should have looked before posting in the first place.

top topics

join