It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Try to prove that it's REAL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
Ok....there is a LOT of disinformation and hoaxes out there. I'll agree to that. but it's not ALL fake. Out of all the thousands of pictures and video clips we've seen, some of them MUST be genuine.

Aside from the easily spotted obvious fakes, why don't we try to prove some of this stuff as REAL instead of just jumping on the band wagon and saying that everything is fake? That's all I ever see on this site.

Most of you people on here are so pathetic and closed minded that you wouldn't recognize something genuine if it fell out of the sky and landed on your head.

Do you know something I dont? Please post any links to pictures / videos which are real as from your post it seems you know of some real proof which is unquestionable.

Maybe people dont say everything is real because it is not real. Perhaps even though aliens could exist there have been no real pictures or videos of them.

From what I have read of your posts you seem to attack people and make hasty remarks which you later take back.

At the end of the day I would rather people scrutinise evidence put forward than quickly accept it as real. Maybe you are one of those people who believe a tiny dot in a photograph constitutes as real evidence towards the existence of aliens but for me I would need something abit more solid.

And before you bite my head off saying I am an idiot or something I do believe in aliens and there are some very good theads started by Gazrock on subjects such as Roswell which provide a very good read.

I have browsed this site for many many years now but have never had the time to really get invoved in posting. However, threads such as these usually pop up every so often started by someone angry at people discrediting what some people claim is evidence of aliens.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Sceptical_Alien]

[edit on 12-12-2006 by Sceptical_Alien]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
As I've said before, the only solid proof you will ever need is seeing one in the sky with your own eyes. These sightings are rare but they do happen if you are very lucky.

<< 1   >>

join