It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Dreamed about 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am starting here lately to have dreams of 9/11 after asking myself and God, what really happened on that day? Was there really a conspiracy? If so, could you show it to me? I asked that repeatedly over and over one night... the very first dream I had a while back was that I was standing outside of one of the buildings and I could see both of them being lit up from the ground with blue fire around the base of the towers and rising to the top, oh about 20-50 floors and the dream was over...

My last one I had just last night was a whole lot more detail, as it felt like I was actually there... I had opened my cell phone somewhere and dialed in the date and was teleported to the WTC buildings (time traveled) and was standing outside of the lobby.. I was with my girlfriend who I brought with me, and I was talking to this lady who I was telling what was about to happen.. plane coming to the building and such and she was interested in the story nodding her head "yeah, uh huh" that type of interest... I look up, and I see a silver plane, tilted, blue stripe on the side going in, I look down not seeing an explosion, and ran from the debris.. crossed some fence, and looked up at the building.. as I was doing so.. dream fades out and I wake up.

Anybody having any dreams about 9/11?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I dreamed about it during the previous night. I saw the two tall buildings and the planes hit. The buildings were coming down and there was black smoke and I couldn't breathe. I was flying through the air over a bridge and then I slammed into my body and woke up coughing and gasping for breath. Hours later I was in the dept of motor vehicles getting my tags renewed and had to go get proof of insurance. When I got back, the two towers had gotten hit and then a woman came out and said the Pentagon was on fire. I asked where the Pentagon and WTC was and the woman told me where they were and that planes hit WTC and they were on fire. The dmv was mostly quiet and the clerks weren't waiting on anyone. I was the first person waited on when they finally started going again. I still have the receipt somewhere. After I was finished, I went looking for some place with a tv and went to a former neighbor's place and told them to turn on the tv. I watched and the towers collasped on the tv and it was like what happened in my dream. I wasn't surprised when they collasped; I was waiting for it to happen and kept saying I hope they all get out before it falls down.

join