It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS widget?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey all, i'm a new member who has spent many times just searching around this website. Coodus to all involved in making it happen.

Was just wondering if there was anyone out there who has the know how, to make an ATS widget that could have the Discussion Board Recent Posts on the desktop. It would be super. (wasn't sure if this sould have been posted in BTS so sorry in advance)

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJubJub
Hey all, i'm a new member who has spent many times just searching around this website. Coodus to all involved in making it happen.

Was just wondering if there was anyone out there who has the know how, to make an ATS widget that could have the Discussion Board Recent Posts on the desktop. It would be super. (wasn't sure if this sould have been posted in BTS so sorry in advance)

I don't know how to do it, but as I understand it, OSX Leopard, when it comes out will do exactly this. Not specific to ATS, but allow you to create your own widgets.

Check it out!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hey buddy i made one for ATS

if you download opera it will work fine with

for right now thats all i know

it took about two minutes so it was coolio hahaha

here it is

widgetize!

hey and for Firefox I made a guide to help you make your own, its right here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-11-2006 by ragster]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey thanks alot buddy for that. It is exactly what I was after. I dont use opera so I didnt know about doing it that way.
Thanks again, top job!

top topics

join