It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How it all might emerge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Anyone have any input how the so called antichrist might come about?
I'm going to just let loose for a moment...allow imaginative right hemisphere to take control and see where it goes based on what some others have said about the Vatican etc. I will be adding too it from time to time:

The Pope is to visit Turkey starting on Tuesday for 4 days. What if the Pope is assasinated and it creates a massive war in the middle east...200% worse than it is now.
Tuesday Nov 28 Dec 2nd
While tradition sets the Cross-quarter days to the 1st of their corresponding month, some Neopagans set them to the midpoint of the prior and subsequent Quarter days. These modern calculations tend to give dates a few days after the traditional calendar based dates (see above table). However, there is some archeological evidence for such day counting in Neolithic European cultures, including astronomical alignments in tombs to sunrise about a week into November (Samhain).[1]
en.wikipedia.org...(neopaganism)

Some say the next Pope will be the final pope and if so..who will it be?

A false prophet emerges (new pope????) and has the solutions for all the war, disease, and sickness.

The Vatican explodes Casini on Saturn creating a celestial event and claims it is a miracle of God.
Virgin Mary begins to show up (still approaching the goddess feminine age) Pelosi Speaker of the House...Hillary Clinton (presidential candidate?)

Remember, NASA Sees into the Eye of a Monster Storm on Saturn
11.09.06 --(911 bacwards????) NASA's Cassini spacecraft has seen something never before seen on another planet -- a hurricane-like storm at Saturn's south pole with a well-developed eye, ringed by towering clouds.
www.nasa.gov...

Who was Cassini?
Cassini was an astronomer at the Panzano Observatory, from 1648 to 1669. He was a professor of astronomy at the University of Bologna and became, in 1671, director of the Paris Observatory. He thoroughly adopted his new country, to the extent that he became interchangeably known as Jean-Dominique Cassini

*Cassini also served as the court astronomer/astrologer of Louis XIV ("The Sun King") for forty-one years, (Sun King??? Sun worship???)

Jesuit Training: ( Maybe Jesuit is where Jedi Knight was taken..maybe a subliminal thing??)
Astronomer, b. at Perinaldo (Nice, Italy), 8 June, 1625; d. at Paris, 14 September, 1712. After two years at Vallebone he entered the Jesuit College at Genoa and studied under Casselli. Coming by chance across some books on astrology, he took up the serious study of astronomy, abandoning his belief in the former pseudo-science
www.newadvent.org...

Moving into the Mother Goddess relm (Pelosi...also a devout catholic supports Israel and now holds a very powerful office in US government as Speaker of the House) ISRAEL= ISis RA ELohim???
(ISis)=Egyptian Goddess..Egyptian symbolism where most of your masonic lodges, government, and corporations use in rituals and symbols(namely the pyramid or triangle) Star of David( 2 triangles intersecting,,,might mean female and male energies)...Symbolisms: Nancy Pelosi:powerful position in the House of Represntatives with a possible bid for the Whitehouse in 2008 by Hillary Clinton) Many are entertaining the idea that we need a more feminine approach to world affairs..moving away from the Phalic male energies???)

(RA) Egyptian Sun God..representing the Male phalic energies..See Cassini served as Astronomer and Astrologer to Louis the XIV "The Sun King" above with *

(ELohim) Hebrew: Elohim is the common name for God. It is a plural form, but "The usage of the language ... The Hebrews had three common names of God, El, Elohim, and Eloah (Plural God??? Trinitarian??...are these the fallen angels??)
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Gnosticism... was suggested by the very fact that at least five of the seven archons bore Old-Testament names for God -- El Shaddai, Adonai, Elohim, Jehovah, Sabaoth. ...(Adonai..Creates life..Masonic???)
www.newadvent.org...

ISis RA ELohim
ISRAEL

What happens
What will it mean
Why does it happen
How does it happen (I only gave you my interpretaion for what its worth..perhaps not worth anything but an active imagination)
Is the antichrist a flesh and blood being or is it a position of the heart??

I really dont know

Any suggestions????

[edit on 27-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am not real sure of everything you talked about. I have not studied all those connections, but I am sure the spirit of the antichrist involves a lot of different things, and in fact it is easily seen in a lot things. But I would like to add some information about Saturn.

From reading about ancient Greek mythology regarding their Gods, Saturn was revered as the God of Harvest. It is also strange that the astrological symbol for Saturn is a cross centered about a sickle. Saturn achieved this status through legend that at one time in a golden age, it was the second apparent brightest body in the heavens, while today it is the moon. What happened since then? I have no clue, but I believe you have something there to the tale that it involves Saturn as it had been called "The Star of the Sun", and even some Nostradamus prophecy talks of a time when a second sun appears. I may be wrong, but it may be in the same quatrain or similar to the one talking of the dead rising from the graves not far from the great cycle of centuries (read turn of the millenia or even a great cycle).

Saturn is a gas giant and isn't large enough to sustain nuclear fission, but if some event occured or had occured in the past it might have been possible that some external force could have changed its volume, density, or mass that was a catalyst for fission so that it could have lit up the sky as a heavenly sign. Apparently the ancient myths described this as occuring in December and held the harvest festival then as opposed to our harvest times of a few months earlier.

Where did the rings of Saturn come from? Could they be debri left over from this event?

Either way, Saturn is an interesting aspect of end times study and it is peculiar that science is paying so much attention to studying it lately. Do they know something we don't know?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
thank you for responding.

I really dont know where I was going with my post...i was kinda throwing pieces of the puzzle on the board not really knowing where I was placing them..
What I do see and have observed is there seems to be some kind of schedule of design happening...a time table of sorts.

I thank you for the history lesson on Saturn. I would like others to chime in and add some more pieces to the puzzle. Whether it is end times being that things will change as we know it or if there will be total destruction like in the book of revelations...

I dont know..im asking for help from others that might have insight.

new topics

join