It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Base In Central Pa Region

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lately ive been seeing very bright fading lights in the town of lockhaven Pa, at night that look like stars but fade away in the sky, they are not flares there too high, on to my point, there is a very secuded moutain range near lockhaven in a town called renovo pa, which happens to have one of the nations largest natural gas plants, second ive been seening alot of military trucks and supllies come in and out of the town, there is a guard station here with trucks but they travel up the road not leading to the guard unit, third this area is perfect for a base loads of moutains and back roads, and the final thing that makes me belive that there is a base is what ive been seeing in the sky, fighter jets, over the last two days ive see high altitude dog fights over the lockhaven williamsport region with contrails looping and banking, so you tell me does something sound fishy to you ? posted are some google earth weird anomlys you tell me what you think

i140.photobucket.com...
Airport ?

i140.photobucket.com...
weird roads ?

i140.photobucket.com...
Possible airbase

more weird stuff to come

Also on google earth if you can find some weird things please post them here look in the lycoming clinton county region in pa

[edit on 26-11-2006 by semperfi221]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Please look and see what you can find this would be so cool if you could do this

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
cmon people please help out

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I cant belive no responces im really getting pissed

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Don't sweat the lack of responses-
Sunday night is a busy night for people-
and the BIGGEST travel day ALL YEAR...

Anyway- I am from PA,
and I agree with you...

There is no accounting for what you have seen (the activity)
other than some type of base- perhaps connected to the gas.

If there is, as some say, an underground tunnel network,
then I think there may be stop up in Central PA near you...

The airbase shots on google are very convincing...
what is the closest official military prescence around there,
and then the next closest... what branches?

Thanks- and great observations...

Hey-

Any real photos of the stuff you have observed?

The planes? Contrails? The hardward being shipped in? Trucks?

It would be cool to see any of that.

Keep up the snooping!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And i think i found the plant ? is this a hydro dam in PA ???????? ive never seen or heard of this place here is the pic this is also in clinton county

i140.photobucket.com...

i140.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i think ive found proof bunkers posted are what i think are bunkers and there direct GPS locatios

Entrance 41° 9'54.59"N
77°35'48.55"W

Bunkers 41°10'1.76"N
77°36'38.01"W

41° 9'41.31"N
77°35'53.12"W

41° 9'39.83"N
77°36'7.61"W

41° 9'38.40"N
77°35'24.28"W

41° 9'44.37"N
77°35'35.96"W

41° 9'49.27"N
77°35'38.21"W

Use Google Earth
Look to the area north West ? Nothing but trees !!!!!!!!!! Perfect secret base

[edit on 27-11-2006 by semperfi221]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Found Another Bunker

41°10'13.56"N
77°37'1.31"W

This gives you an idea of what im looking at use what i have provided to make your own conclusions

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i cant belive no replys all day !!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmm,
I have to say I am from the north central part of pa(cameron county region).This sounds interesting.From hearing what you said could the military activity be from the powerplant located near Quehanna(forgive spelling)/Snowshoe/Moshannon area?Just thought.I think there is a old nuclear powerplant back in the woods at Quehanna.I think it is also fenced off.I have heard alot of stories from my friends hunting back in there like stuff built in the sides of mountains but again take it with a grain of salt.Maybe they are restarting up the powerplant or doing something else with it.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Giving my topic a bump since no one even wants to talk about it

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I live about 30 mins. from Lock Haven,and I never heard anything about this.But then again its a secret base so that would explain not hearing about it.Keep us updated Semper Fi 221,this sounds very interesting.BTW,were is Fort Indiantown Gap,that is an Army/National guard base for training exercises and is located somewhere in cental Pa.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi

I dont think that the first pic (NewBitmapImage) is an air field, because the trees are way to close to the road for anything other than a light plane...so no military transport or supply runs there.

Without seeing the rest of the pic, those roads (Access, second posted pic) appear to be fire access roads, roads used by firetruckes to get to fires (as im in aust, these appear everywhere).

How ever, the pic of the dam looks like it could generate power, and something could be said if it is generating power but not mentioned, also the mention of a nuclear power plant is intreaging.

Keep us posted, possibly some pics of the trucks or strangeness you are seeing?

Cheers

Another Entrance? as it apears to lead to nothing but trees?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
thanks for the replys keep them coming!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Try this base locator you might find some information.

www.local.com...

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
looks to me like logging activity - PS if you are close to it , get OTG photographs

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I live about 18 miles southwest of LockHaven, just on the center county line of Lamar, I havent witnessed any recent activity in the skies but I havent really been looking either. I will start to pay attention on this side of lockhaven from now and report anything i find in this thread.

Now i have heard of a secret U.S. Base north of renovo, Now i used to witness a lot of harrier activity when i was growing up in this house, they used to fly as low as possible just above the tree line. Also have you heard about Project Ketch just south of renovo? Apparently they set off a nuclear bomb to create a cavity to collect natural gas. My sister a current cancer survivor swears that project is why she got cancer. Anyhow I have also heard that Ketch was a project to use nuclear weapons to build underground bases. A lot of misinformation out there so i'm not sure what to think.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well Hmm A nuke wow, anyone else have any information, this is shaping up to be cool, i just bought a new vid camera, when i was a kid in bradford county jets used to make low passes all the time, my grandparents would get pissed becasue the rumble would knock stuff off the walls i rember a jet piolet waving to me once thats how low they were one time the were so low the water in my grand parents pond rippled

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
Apparently they set off a nuclear bomb to create a cavity to collect natural gas.

what the sam hell ????

they may have proposed such a mad cap scheme - back when people thought that nuclear munitions were a " perfect answer " to a whole range of " problems "

but i would like to see a cite that confirms they actually did it

just from an engineering POV , carving a gas storage cavern with a nuclear munition would lead to radio isotopes being introduced into the gas supply

a stupid idea - even for the group that once proposed digging cross country canals with nukes

A lot of misinformation out there so i'm not sure what to think.

you said it

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
Well Hmm A nuke wow, anyone else have any information, this is shaping up to be cool, i just bought a new vid camera, when i was a kid in bradford county jets used to make low passes all the time, my grandparents would get pissed becasue the rumble would knock stuff off the walls i rember a jet piolet waving to me once thats how low they were one time the were so low the water in my grand parents pond rippled

Yeah they can get pretty low, i couldnt see the pilots because they were generally right over top of me but when i waved to them usually they would dip their wing at me. Now as far as project Ketch goes here is some info

An interesting caper in the 1967-69 time frame was Project Ketch. This venture by Columbia Gas and US Atomic Energy Commission proposed the detonation of nuclear devices for the formation of underground caverns for the storage of natural gas. The project was part of Project Gasbuggy in the Plowshares Program (peaceful uses of atomic energy). The facility was to be sited near Renovo in Clinton County. Due in large part to public uproar, the project was eventually canceled.
Source

Some people think they still went through with it. Here is some more info about ketch

The Pennsylvania location would allow the AEC
to demonstrate the purported scientific and practical feasibility of Plowshare
ideas. Importantly, such a location needed to be marginal: marginality of the
place and its people was a necessary condition for Project Ketch to be realized.
A discourse of economic development was significant for constructing margin-
ality: a human and physical landscape could be made worthy of a nuclear blast
by configuring the selected ground zero and its people as economically needy
and socially underdeveloped.
source

Apparently they don't think very highly of us. Also there is a crude map in that last source of the proposed ground zero. I remember seeing a site a few years ago that showed a lot of the constructions so i attempted to find Ground Zero with google earth I'll give you the coordinates and you can tell me what you think

Lat 41.192641 Lon -77.883801 Let me know what ya think, I'm still looking for anything i could construe as a base

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join