It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about 666

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Happy New Year!

Be bless!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
The first person you see is the beast, because you came out of your body and looked at it.. and it looked like a beast to you... (because it is).. many people experience this... this isn't 'new' .. or original..
to me it sounds like you're jumbling a bunch of entangible concepts with tangible happenings.. some dogmatics beliefs mixed in with tangible things.. You need to get things straight in your noggin and decide between tangible and entangible, and the proceedures(sp?) and results from both sets of 'concepts'..

[edit on 11/27/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

No! Beast is beast! Yes, beast is symbol of our flesh but he is not our flesh itself!
Beast is creature same as angels archangels men!

Be bless!

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Would it be possible to make subj about 666 sticky(important)? Simply because the article contains the prophecy of God-Father!

Be bless!

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

It would seem that with the Horrific numbers below, that a system of trade that causes strife is in effect and the Beast of Greed and War is alive and well...

600 Million Homeless
60 Million Starve every year
6 Million of them are Children

I am one that has been Given a name of the white Stone.

If you are marked by the Beast...
"There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

Are you sleeping?

and lastly...

And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name.

He doenst last too long...

After all..if God is with you...who can be against you!!

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed."

The Stone that the Builders rejected becomes the Capstone.

The Beast and the Prince of this World already stand condemmed..was it not written?

Peace

[edit on 25-2-2007 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 25-2-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

It would seem that with the Horrific numbers below, that a system of trade that causes strife is in effect and the Beast of Greed and War is alive and well...

600 Million Homeless
60 Million Starve every year
6 Million of them are Children

I am one that has been Given a name of the white Stone.

If you are marked by the Beast...
"There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name."

Are you sleeping?

The location of mark of beast does matter too! Please understand that me article explains such things!

and lastly...

And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name.

He doenst last too long...

After all..if God is with you...who can be against you!!

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed."

The Stone that the Builders rejected becomes the Capstone.

The Beast and the Prince of this World already stand condemmed..was it not written?

Peace

Please understand that not every saved from lake of fire shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven! There is Road to heaven where many people will be located until end of millenium! My article explains such things too!

Be bless!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hey! Does somebody know who is moderator of this forum or how to communicate with moderator?

Be bless!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
"Jesus was not sin-offering victim but He was propitiating victim! That means that believers still receive punishment for their sins!"

You say you're a Christian, but this phrase blows the main thrust of Christianity out the window. If Christ wasn't the sacrifice for sin then you may as well throw your Bible away, because all that is said in it is a waste of paper.

'For when David had served God's purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his fathers and his body decayed. But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay. Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the law of Moses.' Acts 13:36-39 (NIV)

'But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.' Romans 3:21-26 (NIV)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
"Jesus was not sin-offering victim but He was propitiating victim! That means that believers still receive punishment for their sins!"

You say you're a Christian, but this phrase blows the main thrust of Christianity out the window. If Christ wasn't the sacrifice for sin then you may as well throw your Bible away, because all that is said in it is a waste of paper.

Where you have find out the christsians who never received punisgment for their sins? Even Saint Apostle Paul was prisoners of many prisons for 30 or 40 years!

'For when David had served God's purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his fathers and his body decayed. But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay. Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the law of Moses.' Acts 13:36-39 (NIV)

'But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.' Romans 3:21-26 (NIV)

Please understand that these are local pharses not for whole world!

Be bless!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Paul was locked up because he was preaching the word of God, not because he was being punished for his sins.

You certainly did see 'The Beast' in your vision, and his name is Lucifer. I'll pray for you to see the light and realise that your sins are already forgiven if you take Christ as your Saviour.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
Paul was locked up because he was preaching the word of God, not because he was being punished for his sins.

There were many people who were not punished for word of God!

You certainly did see 'The Beast' in your vision, and his name is Lucifer. I'll pray for you to see the light and realise that your sins are already forgiven if you take Christ as your Saviour.

Yu are mistaken! Lucifer is name of fallen archangel who is son of God! The beast has perfectly other name!

Be bless!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi, people!

Good Easter for all christians from you!

Blessed be!

[edit on 7-4-2007 by nickols_k]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Would it be possible to make this thread sticky(important)?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Could somebody to help me with spell-checking of prophecy about neutrino?

The neutrino, is a vector of promotion in the Universe. The neutrino is the azimuth of Creator. The neutrino is the source of matter and the kernel of the Universe. The neutrino is the basis for creation. It defines creation, and form,for all other matter. It defines creation of new forms of matter as a primary base. The neutrino is energy, inseperably connected with information. Thus, people, perceive information as images (visual, olfactory, feelings and impressions) feel the influence of Creator. Man is a creature with three centers. The spinal cord is the center for the recieving of the energy of the neutrino.

Be blessed!

[edit on 18-6-2007 by nickols_k]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Those who accepted Christ believe themselves and convince others in their own nullity and helplessness.
Well, a man is that how he thinks about himself.
If he had not hoped for himself if he is weak and the poor in spirit then he goes to Jesus. He needs someone who would be able to solve all problems instead of him.
He accustomed that nothing depends from him.
He accustomed that impossible to do anyhing without Lord's permitions, that God monitors every his breath, every act, every thought, and that's impossible to make a step foot without fear of God's offending.
What God gives him as exchange?
They say that the assistance they say that support they said that life after death.
Only where such assistance, this support, this life after death? Who saw it?
Outlive great anguish and deprivation, dedicated to the Lord saying: It is God tries me, it's He tries my faith and watches: wheather I worthy of His and His Kingdom.
So dies whole and in the mud and wounds, unable to grumble at the Lord.
So dies and, holding a unfounded hopes for Paradise.
So dies and, failing to grasp all the impotence of Christ.
Because there are no heroes of the Christ in His glory, but - martyrs.
Not wisers speak from His name but squalids.
Because, as told His devotees: Az unworthy ...
Your Jesus is God of unworthy.
Do you know Christ? Did He admid you to his innermost?
Or are you still under control of his servants - pastors?
So, I will say to you that the pastor who believes in Christ is like blindman - guider of blindmen. Because he does not know where is target, and his flock of one another leads.
Unbelieving pastor same is worse of scoundrell.
Has flock to false goals, knowing full falsity of it. Maintains all, but did not approaching it any closer.

He said Nazaryanin: Love your neighbour. And he said: love your enemies.
And I say to you: 'Love yourself first, because without love to yourself it's impossible to imagine any no other love.
And respect the enemy, as a worthy enemy better than unworthy friend.

Go to Him, if you believe to anybody in the word.
Go to Him, if you think that not your parents conceived you, shading with it their love and their desire, but He breathed life into you.
Go to Him, if you believe that out of the mud, the Creator created his image and likeness, and named he - Adam.
Go to Him, if you are frightened Knowledge.
Go to Him, if sex is sin for you, and the only way of coupling for continuing of family.
Go to him, if you not believe into yourself. Go to Him, if you are weak and the poor in spirit.

His loyal dogs once going to you, who eat the bread of LORD. And they will avert you from me.
They say: lost, come to the Lord, because He is good. But that, whom you took in your heart - evil. And all His deeds - evil.
But look around you, human. Where do you see evil?
This world doesn't contain good or evil. What do you CALL with these words?
Look, if who does that what has name - evil, why did he do this? Loneliness pushes him to do so, despair, poverty and disease. Or bad education is cause of that. Or crazy. Or he does not know that works. Or should he strongest of the reasons - necessary.
And where do you see in the Nature the evil? You simply do not accept its laws. Because they are not for a man.
Evil comes to the world only when there are eye which sighted evil, where evil does not in fact. When exists a heart, which feels evil where it does not exist.
The evil born in this heart. And no more of it anywhere. And it comes into this world, when someone tries to do good.
It's impossible to make a good, without causing evil for someone. It's impossible to make evil, whithout causing good for someone.
And neither evil nor good not rule in this world, because they do not exist. They serve only as a manifestation of the two greatest forces, which have names: Needness and Purposefulness.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Which are scales on which balances this world. And fool is the one who does not accept Necessity. And twice stupid one who does not follow to Purposefulness. And three times stupid one who measures all with concepts of good and evil, light and darkness, black and white.
There are many colors in the world, and many hues.
And when you understand this, and merge own desire with concept of Needness and Purposefulness and when you deny notions of good and evil, the you will learn about what is a Freedom.

How devotees serve Him? How they make their rituals?
In churches, they pray prayers. Bow their knees and pray.
Those who call He with Allah name sacrifices victims to He. And Jews bring victims to He like dead animals.
Followers of Crucified bear bloodless sacrifice.
And I say to you: do not shed a blood unnecessarily. Are you hungry to kill this animal? Is this person did bad to you, that you killed him? Have you forgotten that they are like you?
Let followers of Crucified eat the body of his Lord and drink His blood. That's their abomination.

But it's few simply to say: I have disowned Christ. We should have overcome the hypocrisy of followers of Crucified, those who accepted His faith and His path.
Whom they worship? They worship to the dead body on the cross!
Take away Christ from yourself, my brother.
You are not a Him slave, and respect yourself. And you will become similar to Him, and you will become above Him and you will become out of Him.

That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join