It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry's symbols and those who misunderstand them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the principle tools of (Free)Masonry serve in order to work with the stone. Every Master Mason must chisel well his Philosophical Stone. This stone is the sex. We must build the temple of the Eternal One upon the Living Stone (and not build on sand). – The Perfect Matrimony (p.305)

Masonic lodges were keepers of this knowledge of The Great Arcanum before degenerating into elitist social clubs that lost the meanings of their own symbols and rituals.

The alchemical symbol of the rock is reinforced by Mithra’s demonstration of shooting arrows into a rock in order to bring forth water. This is the same lesson exhibited by the Jewish savior Moses when he strikes a rock with his staff to bring forth water. For it is within the “stone” of Yesod, the sex, that the waters of life are found.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratrf_Rus

I have a question. You say that symbolism of freemason(e)ry is misunderstood. By the way there are 2 ORGANIZATIONS, 2 occult movements, you were duped. Why don't you give us a straight answer & show what is the correct interpretation , no mystery involved? Where is mystery there is something to hide & I know for sure there is not such things like ABSOLUTE TRUTHS! So, there is no objectivism, only people who want to lead other people in what way they want. Power is drawn from the people, without it there are no leaders, end of story! You gotta understand: read books & research for yourselves, don't believe blindly.
I'm waiting an answer for the question.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by draguun

Stratrf_Rus hasn't logged in for more than one year. You're welcome to keep waiting though, draguun.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

Hey, you morons, don't put anymore external links, this mothaf...ers will close them down. Are you blind, stupid f...ers? You are lucky I respect life, otherwise I would kick your sorry a.ses to start thinking, bi...es. :-D

top topics

<< 1   >>

join