It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ebe1 and chlorophyll was that what he was on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Went to the health foods store and the clerk out of the blue recommended Chlorophyll. I bought some and tired it and liked it. Then I remember reading somthing about EBE1 being given Chlorophyll??

Anybody out there try this stuff?
Tasting this stuff makes me think EBE1 really was on it.

skoal,

The Theremin

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
how can you eat the green pigment in plants?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
how can you eat the green pigment in plants?

how do you not eat the clorophyll in salads and leaf vegatables ???????

a reccomendation to " eat clorophyll " delivered by a " assistant in a health food store " sounds to me like blatant pimping of some chemically proccessed potion

here [ the UK ] we are told " eat five portions of fresh fruit and vegatables per day "

if you do that , and enjoy a balanced diet - there is no need for 99% of people to take any " supplement "

the vast bulk of the " health food market " is infact a scam , they create a serries of over priced products that asctualy mimic the benefits of what we shpuld eat anyway and persuade the gullible that they " need extra " or various compounds . thus creating the false "demand " for thier products

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
And now the resident alternative health nut Mr. Rainmaker will chime in with his $.02:

Calm down, the marketing of chlorophyll as a supplement has nothing to do with extraterrestrial beings. Most people supplement with it in order to fight bad breath, specifically those who supplement with lots of natural garlic. I think it may also aid in digestion, but it's been a while since I bothered to look into it. I have never used it myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Interesting you mention that. Long ago I wrote that the Grey's collect plants from all over the Earth. They do consume it and excrete it through there body.

join