It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation hunt after spy death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Mr. Litvinenko has been treated in two London hospitals and the staff who have been in close contact with him are being contacted and tested for any contamination they may have gained from the potential radioactive poisoning the ex-spy may have suffered. The stuff he was seemingly poisoned with does occur naturally within in food and our body but Mr. Litvinenko has been found to have exceptionally high dosage of it in his body.

Worrying that someone may have used radioactive material to kill someone.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
did anyone see the press conferance ?

another guy stood up and started saying he was also in danger ..

anyone know what he was talking about ?

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
here is an update , police have now found traces of polonium 210 at a sushi bar in central london.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
here is an update , police have now found traces of polonium 210 at a sushi bar in central london.

Polonium is a highly radioactive and toxic element and is dangerous to handle. Even in milligram or microgram amounts, handling polonium-210 is very dangerous and requires special equipment used with strict procedures. Direct damage occurs from energy absorption into tissues from alpha particles. Wikipedia

Given just how toxic this material is and how difficult it is to handle, I would think that whoever poisened Litvenenko is probably either very sick or dead as well. Also, Polonium-210 is easily made airborn by it's decay process, so maybe a lot ofpeople are sick.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ok they have now said they have found traces at 3 places :his home, at a sushi restaurant and a hotel.......maybe he was tinkering with radioactive substances.

v strange .....and it gets stranger....

they say it is not a danger to the public but people close to him may be affected

snoopyuk

[edit on 24-11-2006 by snoopyuk]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ex-spy... so you automatically assume -ass-u-me- that he was looking for bad-guys or something.. or he was STOPPING the passing off of nuclear material..

You highly under-estimate the situation you are living in.. These people know they are about to lose power... you don't think they are going to leave without giving us their ultimate going away present, .. ? .... BUSH getting his daughter to buy a hide-out in Nicaragua.. ? after what? he nukes the place he's trying to 'protect' from 'terror'? the terror king himself...
Perhaps Bushs buddy Blaire had a spy passing nuclear material to 'others' getting coincidentally contaminated in the process? ..
After-all spys aren't good people.. they are deceitful.. no matter .. would like anyone being deceitful with you to 'compromise their mark?' (being you)..
did you ever stop to ask yourself.. hrm.. coincidence I suppose that a 'ex-spy' is contaminated with nuclear material. "What was he doing near nuclear material?".. of course you couldn't accept the worst possibility when it scares you half to death.

[edit on 11/24/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
ex-spy... so you automatically assume -ass-u-me- that he was looking for bad-guys or something.. or he was STOPPING the passing off of nuclear material..

You highly under-estimate the situation you are living in.. These people know they are about to lose power... you don't think they are going to leave without giving us their ultimate going away present, .. ? .... BUSH getting his daughter to buy a hide-out in Nicaragua.. ? after what? he nukes the place he's trying to 'protect' from 'terror'? the terror king himself...
Perhaps Bushs buddy Blaire had a spy passing nuclear material to 'others' getting coincidentally contaminated in the process? ..
After-all spys aren't good people.. they are deceitful.. no matter .. would like anyone being deceitful with you to 'compromise their mark?' (being you)..
did you ever stop to ask yourself.. hrm.. coincidence I suppose that a 'ex-spy' is contaminated with nuclear material. "What was he doing near nuclear material?".. of course you couldn't accept the worst possibility when it scares you half to death.

[edit on 11/24/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

sorry but where you just having a rant or was there a point to you posting this ?

as i stated in an earlier post, he may not have been targeted by the Russians, he may have been` tinkering `with radioactive materials for a yet unknown reason, but it would be foolish to guess ..
that is why all i have done so far is present the facts as they have emerged.

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A topical quiz show on tonight (filmed yesterday before his death) reminded me that Russia has passed a law which permits itself to kill people abroad. I’m not saying there is any connection or anything of course...

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The ruskies kill one of their ex KGB agents who is critical of the current government and it takes 5, 6? posts before the first retarded anti-Bush rant? You guys are slacking!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
To the original poster in this thread, please in the future provide a link to copied and pasted source material.

For everyone...

There are already open and at least one active discussion in ATS on this topic.

Please contribute to the existing discussions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join