It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be A SPRINGER SPRUNG Guest! Be Heard WORLDWIDE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Please do promote it in the Board Business forum, or create a podthread when you've wrapped up a new podcast. I'm a big fan of Springer Sprung and I bet alot of other people would really enjoy tuning in!
Simon Gray

The SPRINGER SPRUNG Show Is Distributed Through The ATS Podcast Feed To ITUNES As Well As The Worldwide Dave Rabbit Feed With Over ONE MILLION FANS Worldwide.

Be On The SPRINGER SPRUNG SHOW

As a lot of you know by now, I created a show called Springer Sprung, where Springer and I talk about our beloved ATS in both a serious and humorous way. Although we have only done a few shows, I want to involve the ATS membership in upcoming shows and participate with us in ROUND ROBIN discussions via SKYPE, which is what the Three Amigos also do for their ATS Review Shows.

I have been a proud member of ATS since March 2006. In all that time and in looking at all the different forum topics and subjects, I have come to believe that EACH FORUM has a core of dedicated men and women who THINK that their subject thread or forum thread is the BEST. So, this is going to be an independent test by me to determine which forum threads or subjects are the most dedicated to their subject matter.

Please CLICK BELOW, it will REGISTER a vote for this thread and will take you momentarily to my Pod-O-Matic Home Page. You can look around or just quickly exit out and come back here.

If you haven’t heard the Springer Sprung Shows yet, here are the first two.

W A R N I N G

These shows contain STRONG LANGUAGE!
Listener discretion is definitely advised.

CLICK HERE To Hear EPISODE 001

CLICK HERE To Hear EPISODE 002

Please REGISTER A VOTE for “THIS FORUM”

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR VOTE FOR THIS FORUM

Springer and I will determine the WINNING GUESTS for the shows from YOUR POSTS HERE. Even though there are no OFFICIAL prizes except for PRIDE of your FORUM, it is possible (if I get Springer TANKED UP enough and agree BEFORE he realizes it
), that a SPECIAL GIFT would be awarded to EVERY GUEST.

PLEASE be sure to tell us the FORUM and SUBJECT you wish to be a GUEST for. You can check back here from time to time for announcement of winners. Be sure to give us your e-mail address or some other way to contact you to make arrangements for you to be on the show.

You can also simply e-mail me directly at: [email protected]

Thanks for your participation. Let's have some FUN WITH IT!

Dave

[edit on 11/24/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

new topics

join