It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Mondo Bizarro Show #9 hosted by Johnny Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

PODcast: Mondo Bizarro Show #9 hosted by Johnny Anonymous
Mondo Bizarro (a weekly show) brings you Bizarre News, Amazing Useless Facts and Strange Holidays that you won't find in any mainstream Radio, Newspaper or TV. All presented reports and facts are 100% real and genuine. You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Wondering Why! The perfect source for your watercooler conversations.... Enjoy our "Weird Wide World" of Mondo Bizarro..... It's podsafe and recommended by nine out of Ten Tree Trimmers!

Comments welcomed...

length: 09:15
file: btstpod_2033.mp3
size: 4350k
feed: btst

[edit on 23-11-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OUTSTANDING

As always...

Where do you find this stuff??

Semper

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Finally. I've had trouble trying to download this file all week, last week. So finally got the cache cleared... and Yay! File successfully downloaded.

It's never a disappointment, and there is nothing left to be said (other than brilliant!)

Oh, and what happens if the musical condom short-circuits!? Zzzzap!?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
OUTSTANDING

As always...

Where do you find this stuff??

Semper

Thanks Senor Semperfortis...

I subscribe to about 15 differant world-news feeds (I'm a real news-hound.. love it), and
so far have never had a lack of weird and off-beat news... Useless-Facts come from a
number of differant books and also from off "facts" sites on the net. Almost any live gig
I've ever done I've been able to use or throw in a few useless facts to help spice up
(or help carry when there's a lull in action).

Appreciate the kind words my friend,,,

Johnny

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Finally. I've had trouble trying to download this file all week, last week. So finally got the cache cleared... and Yay! File successfully downloaded.

It's never a disappointment, and there is nothing left to be said (other than brilliant!)

Oh, and what happens if the musical condom short-circuits!? Zzzzap!?

Hi Gemwolf,
Thanks so much for listening to the little show, I'm glad you finally were able to get
the feed.

I can't say what happens to the condom with a short circuit, and something that wasn't mentioned
is... are they reusable or a one-time use thingy-ma-bob? And do you need to replace batteries?

Thanks so much for the comments.. I trully appreciate them...

Johnny

top topics

join