It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd happenings from my car.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I was driving up the road one night and saw two very odd things....1-I was driving through a curvey patch of land where there are no other roads within almost ba mile and saw what looked like a single tail light and I watched it sit there about 100 yards away as I drove up a hill. it went out of sight for 2 seconds and upon decent it was gone...it was a good 1/2-1/4 mile from any other road then it just dissapeared....2-I continued my way home and I looked over a small hill and saw what i thought was a search light moving along the skyfrom the middle of a feild i scanned the feild with my head lights during my turn and saw nothing....the nearest house was a ways up and down another road....im not sure what any of this is.......hmmm i am asking for help on finding out what these were

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Deer spotters on a trail with a tail light out?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Coinncidently this image was named alien bike light

www.pixelmemory.us...

[edit on 22-11-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That could've been anything. Lampers, cyclists, some dude with a flashlight (I know people who use red flashlights) or anything.

Did it do anything that was out of the ordinary? Did you notice time speed up or slow down? Are you missing time?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
no missing time and i was surrounded by open feild so if it was a person or a bike it would be hard to miss them

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
sounds like it was a farmer out shooting with a lamp or spotlight,
we used to do it all the time on the farm , we even spooked a few locals one time who thought they had seen a UFO.

so i would say it is highly possible it was just somebody out shooting.

snoopyuk

top topics

join