It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Storm- The new way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I saw a program on bravo about this weaponry that can fire a million bullets a minute, but it has aircraft potenial ie very selective bombing
take a peek
metal storm

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
yeah there still not being mass produced yet. Also I have a Q for you bigdanprice, what kind of aircraft is on your pic??

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
its a blackbird..SR something or other found it on google by typing in blackbird. simple really. Hope that answers your question.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sr-71 blackbird, a spyplane. Recently retired due to the use of the supersecret spyplane Aurora. Metal storm is pretty cool too.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
thanks guys that tops

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
yo i remember metal storm i knew about it for like a year now, and ya its very effective and that plane on your background is the yf-12, trust me on this one

and metal storm prolly wont come out due to the fact that new weapons are being made that are more effetient. the thing is that when metal storm came out it was too expensive to mass pord but now that it can be mass produced there are many other weapons more efficient.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hmmm sounds kool though i wonder how many bullets it can hold though hmm yeah u'd need a lot of bullets coz they go through them so quick!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon
hmmm sounds kool though i wonder how many bullets it can hold though hmm yeah u'd need a lot of bullets coz they go through them so quick!

actaully its very simple over 15000 bullets can be fired in a min when aircraft have control of it.

top topics

join