It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

konban wa! *bows*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
'llo. name's anii. *bows*
i'm new here. i hope i'll be welcome...
i've got an opinion on everything, and i also know a lot about a lot of paranormal stuff. been studying it since i was seven.
hearts!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease
'llo. name's anii. *bows*
i'm new here. i hope i'll be welcome...
i've got an opinion on everything, and i also know a lot about a lot of paranormal stuff. been studying it since i was seven.
hearts!

kon ban wa. genki desu ka? paranorumaru ga omoshiroi desu, ne?
i try to have empirical evidence over opinion, ....but when in rome....

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok!

I'm taking that ur speaking japanese?

If so...Konichiwa Effigyrelease!

*learnt that from Shogun*

If not...then hello anyway..welcome to ATS and hope u enjoy it!

How about a wee bit about yer self?

hugs
Gryff

PS...if ur not speaking japanese...please ignore!

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Gryffen]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Weclome to ATS home of the most paranoid and pyschotic people on the net. I am JediMaster and I will be your tour today of the wonderful site.

Hell anyway welcome to the baord.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
yes, indeed i was speaking japanese. konichi wa, minna-san.
a bit about myself? i know french, japanese, a bit of spanish, and russian. i'm thinking of becoming either an artist (look at my website: effigy-release.deviantart.com... to see my art) or an FBI agent. i'm 14 years old. i like to draw, sing, and research government conspiracies.
and, i know evidence is better than opinion, but i can't always have evidence, and so my opinion seems to work when i need to say something.
thankies for welcoming me!

hearts!!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease
yes, indeed i was speaking japanese. konichi wa, minna-san.
a bit about myself? i know french, japanese, a bit of spanish, and russian. i'm thinking of becoming either an artist (look at my website: effigy-release.deviantart.com... to see my art) or an FBI agent. i'm 14 years old. i like to draw, sing, and research government conspiracies.
and, i know evidence is better than opinion, but i can't always have evidence, and so my opinion seems to work when i need to say something.
thankies for welcoming me!

hearts!!

14!!! i hope you're careful on the web. it's full of reptillian predators and disinfo. double welcome to young freedom fighters.
save the world for us old folks cause we screwed your future over for our present. it was the same song when i was fourteen, except then(25 yrs. ago), enviromental/population concerns were mere common sense, whereas nowadays it's a fact, ...we're screwed! and YAY! now, we have the added bonus of a burgeoning techno-totalitarian one world government to add to the mix of woes.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Grettings and welcome to AboveTopSecret

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
sawate kudasai. please take a seat and join the discussion

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hmmm...watching 10hrs of shogun non stop payed off then!!

Tell me i pronouced it right?

Anyway...have a good time and feel free to contact me if u need help!

Cheers
Gryff

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Enjoy your stay, and if theres anything you need help with, just u2u me if you want to

-wD

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not sure what the first sentance means, but welcome to ATS. I'm fairly new here, and I LOVE IT
, and I think you will as well.

I look forward to reading some of your post.

Glan

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - If you like info this is the place for it

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
14!!! i hope you're careful on the web. it's full of reptillian predators and disinfo. double welcome to young freedom fighters.
save the world for us old folks cause we screwed your future over for our present. it was the same song when i was fourteen, except then(25 yrs. ago), enviromental/population concerns were mere common sense, whereas nowadays it's a fact, ...we're screwed! and YAY! now, we have the added bonus of a burgeoning techno-totalitarian one world government to add to the mix of woes.

hee hee, thanks for the welcome. i don't think i'll be the one to save the world, but i would like to help... but that has nothing to do with anything. i'm glad i could be welcomed so warmly from you all, and i'm equally glad that i found this place.

i'll go tackle a few topics on the other boards now. *huggles to all*

hearts!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Heya and welcome, ER. This is a pretty good place to be. Enjoy it, and try to learn something, wet nose.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
privet,
hello,and welcome,
im a ukranian liberal, 16/m/ukr, am fairly new....have been on ATS for a month and a bit now.
ATS gives you the notion that you're in tune with the rest of the world...the relevant topics outnumber the depicted fiction on here...a thing hard to find on other boards nowadays

i would advise getting in tune as quick as u can on here, ATS goes on at a fast rate, the change of topics overnight is astonishing

Cordially
Cyrus

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Konbanwa, gozimatsa. Ikage desu ka?

^^ Wai! Anata no duraingu-ryuu wa daidaiteki!

Ahem.. Sorry.. A little rusty. Welcome!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hi ats is
:pbjtime

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
konechiwa ,or just plain old howdy,

top topics

join