It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Gold @ FeD/US Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I once read that the german monetary gold was moved to the US under Kohl. So i tried to get a little bit of evidence.

What i found was the following information on the german wikipedia site:

Gold Reserves

On the last line it says: "Der größte Teil des Goldes der USA (u.A. auch die deutschen Goldreserven) lagert im Keller der Federal Reserve Bank von New York City in Manhattan."

"The biggest part of the US-Gold (amongst others also the german Gold reserves) are stored in the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in Manhattan."

I dont think the US would hand out that gold if it comes hard to hard. Looking at 3rd World countries which are mostly in debt with the USA, which in turn is the biggest Debitor Country itself. I really wonder if this can be interpreted as masonry, stealing everything from the US, and all over the world.

As far as i can say the European Central Bank Gold is stored in Frankfurt. But i still wonder if anyone has got more information on this topic.

I also heard alot about the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland which apparently is a private Bank controlled by the world's central banks which themselves are private. Some people say it's the main tool for feudalistic control in economy and politics...

Money Makers

By coincidence i live in Basel myself.. and I'd like to have some useful response regarding all of the Global theft and raiding going on.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
L. Frank Baum was no fool when he told us to follow the Yellow Brick Road to the Wizard of Oz, who turns out was really just a humbug.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Errr..

So.. you think Masons stole German gold and are storing it within the federal reserve?

You know now that I think of it I couldn't find my car keys this morning.. I have no doubt Masons stole it.

The car wreck on SR35 today which almost made me late for finals.. no doubt that was implimented by Masons to.

OOoo lets not forget the poor children on the school bus that plumited 30 feet from a highway killing 3 and injuring 30.. Masons to.

They do it all.

Or perhaps you take off your blindfold and look.

It would appear almost every major gold collector in the world houses a good portion of the gold in America.

Of the largest gold reserves would be Saudi Arabia, most of which belongs to the Royal House of Saud.

Gold is stored all over the world in safe locations. America is a damn safe spot to *does pirate voice* Hide ye treasures!

Especially for states prone to attack. Kuwait now store much of it's gold in America, when Iraq invaded back in the early 90's they plundered Kuwaiti bullion.

Or we can just say Masons did it.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Errr..

So.. you think Masons stole German gold and are storing it within the federal reserve?

You know now that I think of it I couldn't find my car keys this morning.. I have no doubt Masons stole it.

The car wreck on SR35 today which almost made me late for finals.. no doubt that was implimented by Masons to.

OOoo lets not forget the poor children on the school bus that plumited 30 feet from a highway killing 3 and injuring 30.. Masons to.

They do it all.

Or perhaps you take off your blindfold and look.

It would appear almost every major gold collector in the world houses a good portion of the gold in America.

Of the largest gold reserves would be Saudi Arabia, most of which belongs to the Royal House of Saud.

Gold is stored all over the world in safe locations. America is a damn safe spot to *does pirate voice* Hide ye treasures!

Especially for states prone to attack. Kuwait now store much of it's gold in America, when Iraq invaded back in the early 90's they plundered Kuwaiti bullion.

Or we can just say Masons did it.

What you forget (Or don't know) is:

1. The gold is not where it should be. You won't find the gold in Fort Knox or Manhattan, because the monetary system is not based on FULL banking reserves.
It's the same old story over and over again: The US-Dollar, used as a measure in international economy system is actually worthless.

2. The Federal United Reserves are private as all other Central Banks including the BIS Intenational Central Bank in Basel, Switzerland.

And they have absolute influence over the economic and political system.
They alone chose the taxes for the currency creating a growing or crashing economy incl. abuse and prediction of this system.
They alone reward politicians with economic growth if they do what they are told to do.
They alone control the media.

Not to forget: Who financed Hitler's Regime and the 1. WW? Who financed Communism as a product of Elitary Economists Idea?
And most importantly: Who made most of the profit through this?

Where do you think the Roaring 20ies came from? Where do you think the Wallstreet crashes came from? Do you think it was an accident, or mismanagement?

I dont think Masons stole german gold and store it in the fed/us. It's a fact.
Because the Bank is a private Bank and has only been able to become a private national bank by some mean forced legislature in 1913 (?).

And "America is a damn safe spot to hide gold" is the most retarded argumentation i've heard in weeks. Comes close to this one: www.youtube.com...

Anyway. Go drive your car.. watch some finals. Or search on youtube for the terms "money makers".

But if you really haven't got much to contribute it would be better not to write anything at all. What I would like to see are people which know more than me, and are more into economics to reply and contribute.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by osram
1. The gold is not where it should be. You won't find the gold in Fort Knox or Manhattan, because the monetary system is not based on FULL banking reserves.
It's the same old story over and over again: The US-Dollar, used as a measure in international economy system is actually worthless.

Maybe they decided to sell the gold to China, knowing full well that there wasn't enough gold on reserve in the US to satisfy the people if we were to ever call it.

Now they are all in at the poker table. All or nothing.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
*bump*

Here we go... It should say Money Masters, and not Money Makers. :F Sorry..

This "little" Movie is really interesting and actually points out the cause for the current global situation. It also concludes with a nice solution towards the end of the movie.

Money Masters Part 1

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by osram

If you don't believe the Federal Reserve Bank has a bunch of gold in Manhattan, why don't you go and see for yourself:

Visiting the New York Fed

See the world's largest accumulation of gold at our main office in the heart of New York City's financial district. Visitors can also learn about the Federal Reserve System's central banking functions.

[edit on 11/23/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Many countries and organizations store gold at the Federal Reserve Bank in New York. After all, it doesn't matter where gold actually is, long as it's ownership is recorded. In fact it's more convenient to store it in one place for various reasons.

If germany wants to sell a few tonnes of gold to Canada, it's easier to just wheel it from the "Germany" bay in the fed vault to the "Canada" bay across the corridor, than to run the expense and risk of shipping it a few 1000 miles across the Atlantic, particularly if there's a chance that next week they may want to buy it back again.

Why New York? Partly because the vault itself is embedded in a great solid lump of granite, called Manhattan, that would be impossible to drill or break through without detection.. So Die-Hard III type bank heists are out of the question.

I suppose in theory the US government could just refuse to acknowledge German ownership of the gold... i.e. "steal" it from Germany.. but then how much confidence would the world have in the US? There would be a flight of capital as investors take assets out of America in case the government steals them too. The US's credit rating would drop like a stone. The dollar would fall, US treasury notes would become nearly worthless.. interest rates and inflation would skyrocket, and the US economy would crash into a multi-decade depression. Not really worth it if you ask me.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

new topics

top topics

join