It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celestine Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Anyone seen the movie or read the book "The Celestine Prophecy"?
What are your thoughts on it?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I read the book not too long ago, haven't seen the movie though. I didn't realize there was one.

As for the book though, I had trouble putting it down. I thought it had a very good story line, and it has some lessons in it's pages that people should pay attention to. (ex. everything happens for a reason, trust yourself, etc.) Of course the ending was a bit out there, but for the most part I liked it.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Lord what a great book!!! I did not read it until a few years ago, I now realize my fathers whole moral strategy in raising me reads like the life lessons in that book. Not that I listened entirely, but it's the thought that counts.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its really funny.I only found out about celestine prophecy afew days ago and I was about to post a thread.

It sounds like a very interesting book.One of my fellow workm8s is going to borrow it to me.He was telling me how this book makes you see things in a whole new way. Whether you believe it or not he says,you`ll find it interesting read either way.

Cant wait to start reading once i get it.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Remember, the book is fiction--not fact

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Fiction absolutely, but that does not imply that one can not learn from a work of fiction with so many great life lessons. Mystik if you haven't read it please check it out. I was hesitant until I picked up a copy.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
"The Celestine Prophecy"? What are your thoughts on it?

It was a lot of mystical sounding ideas, most of which are pretty universal and basic, that made a lot of people think that they'd suddenly become enlightened.

A fad, really. Worth the read, but a fad.

top topics

join