It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warwick Cemetary Ghost Hunt (with photos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here is it, my second poster ghost hunt. Warwick cemetary- roughly 20mins South of Allora, my home town and location of last cemetary ghost hunt where i did capture (could i call it parranormal?) some unexplainable things. Well anyway here it is, but instead of posting all the full size images (there are about 25 of them...i would have took more but my girlfriend who was with me this time got scared when we both kept hearing screaming) im only going to post the enhancements of the anomalies i found. If anybody wants copies of any of any of the other full size original-unenahanced photos please pm me yes?...enjoy

...over all, no where near as much activity compaired to Allora Cemetary. It was evident though that it was getting stronger as time went on, i wish i could of stayed but...she wasnt going to leave without me haha

Date 20/11/06
Time 11:30pm - 12:30am
Conditions Clear skies, 21'c, pitch black
Companny Myself and another
Camera Kodak CX7300

[edit on 20-11-2006 by The Collective]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Cool looking cemetary. I like old cemetaries. Call me morbid .. but they are awesome. When i lived in Japan I had a great time - there are some awesome old cemetaries there!

The orb could be a bug. I have taken lots of night shots in cemetaries/battlefields and gotten orbs. Sometimes they were spooks but many times they were bugs.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The orb could be a bug. I have taken lots of night shots in cemetaries/battlefields and gotten orbs. Sometimes they were spooks but many times they were bugs.

A good way to tell the difference is a bug just looks like a blurry circle...a orb looks almost like a ball of murky liquid WITH a sharp, defined edge.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ok , in order :

[ PHOTO 1 / 2 ] Red / white “ plasma snakes “ are over exposure of a light source and too long shutter opening . from the

[ PHOTO 3 ] If there was “ something you could not make out “ , why did you not tab over there and look what it was ?

[ PHOTO 4 ] The vertical squiggle is another light

[ PHOTO 5 ] The “ new headstone “ , so what ?? monuments are occasionally replaced , or people buried in family plots after a long gap . If you want us to believe this new headstone is “unusual “ please cite some evidence

[ PHOTO 6 ] Is the light fitting on a pole ? – is the pole loose / flapping in the breeze ??

[ PHOTO 7 ] The red beam , looks like a red stick to me – the shadows @ ground level prevent you seeing the base of it , Again – it was < 10m [ estimated ] from your camera – did you not go check what it was ??? if not why not

[ PHOTO 7 ] The “ orb “ most likely a lens reflection or foreign object on the lens , a drop of water perhaps ??

[ PHOTO 8 ] The last picture , again – I have been in grave yards where headstones pointed both ways , and others with inscriptions front and back – you were again stood right next to it

Why did you not investigate ANYTHING ??

Some very nice moody photos – but too much innuendo and speculation – and a marked absence of investigation by the guy who was THERE ,

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
Why did you not investigate ANYTHING ??

Some very nice moody photos – but too much innuendo and speculation – and a marked absence of investigation by the guy who was THERE ,

You forgot to read that these are ENHANCED versions of the photos...all of the orginals came up on my digital cameras LCD as almost pitch black, which made it impossible to judge where to 'investigate'.

[PHOTO 1/2] ...there was no light sources...its right out of town, pretty much inthe middle of no where.

[PHOTO 3] i only noticed there was something there when i enhanced it.

[PHOTO 4] (read #1...)

[PHOTO 5] ill try and get another photo

[PHOTO 6] (read #1)

[PHOTO 7] conditions were perfect and the sprinklers were turned off well over 2 hours before hand.

[PHOTO 8] Not this grave yard. Ive have been here a lot, most of my family is buried here. ALL of them face one way. I can prove that.

top topics

join