It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Rainbow AKA The Philadelphia Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
what do you think T or F

cgi.techtv.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Really interesting stuff. I've read up on this a few times.
According to Al Bielek who also worked at Montauk, the whole experiment created a 20 yr loop. Every 20 yrs a worm hole opens up in which we can move thru time. The last loop hole was August 12th of this year. I don't know if they've reopened it as it was the last loop to occur, or if they've altered it. At any rate, i'll leave you with an interesting website which has live videos you can watch of those who worked on Montauk and The Philadelphia Project. There's a lot of information here including accounts in which mr.bielek himself travelled with others thru time.

www.bielek.com...

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
what do you think about this

johntitor.strategicbrains.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Remember to use the search feature for posts bro

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saiyan
what do you think about this

johntitor.strategicbrains.com...

Don't even get started on Titor in this thread....there are more posts about Titor than The Philadelphia Experiment.
Read "Alas, Babylon" by Pat Frank. "Titor" plagarized most of his "predictions" from this novel written in 1959.
I won't even do the search for you on this one.

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Don't buy it. Not one bit. The entire Philadelphia Experiment story was based on one man's supposed eyewitness story. "Canisters of Light and Dark energy..." give me a break.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think it's a bit far-fetched.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm any official documents?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Really doubt it, but who knows.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am thinking, mabye they did manage to make the ship go invisible, its an idea i have been toying with for a while and the rumors and half truths around this project seem to fit.

What if they managed to "bend" the light...I mean light is really a strange thing.
Its a wave and a particle (WTF??) we can see and reflect it and change it slightly.
Now since light is on the EM spectrum and EM stands for electromagnitism , then its logical to assume "light" has a magnetic field like everything in the world. Now if you have a strong enough magnet then surely you would be able to "curve" or "bend" the light so that it doesnt go back to the viewers eyes.....
Thoughts....

new topics

top topics

join