It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Campbell aka the "Psychospy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Alright, as a Area 51 resercher i've recently been wondering what has happend to Glenn Campbell, and why he shut down his Area 51 website and what happend to all of his reasarch.
My question to you guys is have you heard anything recently about him? Because for all i know he's gone, and no ones heard from him for awhile.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
He is still around, and as far as I can tell, his site is still up and running.

www.aliensonearth.com...

I even ordered some stuff off his site last year.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Glenn Cambell (Psychospy) is alive and well. I saw him recently at the largest gathering of original Dreamland Interceptors since the Interceptor's Thanksgiving of 1999. Regrettably the occasion was a memorial service for Mike Dornheim (Ayatollah).

Glenn froze his Area 51 site years ago and has moved on to other things. He had learned all he wanted to know about Area 51 and there were no mysteries left to interest him.

He did some pioneering work in the field of Area 51 research. More importantly he served as a focal point for other researchers who began a complex network of their own that has survived even as members have come and gone. Several of the original Interceptors (there were nine of us) found the answers they sought and went on to pursue other interests. A few have died (of mundane causes, not sinister government conspiracies).

Joerg Arnu (webmaster of dreamlandresort.com) is the heir apparent to Glenn's legacy. He has produced a spectacular web site that has reinvigorated serious Area 51 research.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Glen Campbell was definitely an inspiration to me, and his Area 51 website was a regular stop of mine.

When I first became interested in exploring the mystery of "Area 51", it was Glen Campbell's website that was my initial point of contact. From there, the sky was the limit!

wtn

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i still remember the email address : [email protected], which coincedentally was one of the first things i entered into yahoo on netscape back in 96. crikey.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
After I made my first climbs of Tikaboo Peak and Whitesides in 1993 to view Groom Lake (I had previously viewed it from Ranier Mesa), I visited Rachel for the first time and discovered Glenn's "Area 51 Viewer's Guide."

I then contacted Glenn and offered to share my research with him. He gave me my first computer (a Mac Powerbook) and introduced me to the Internet. Since he had AOL, I got AOL and I still have it.

Through Glenn, I met many other people with a variety of interests and talents. Working together we explored the secrets of Area 51 from many angles.

Glenn is still in the Las Vegas area, mainly living out of his car, apparently.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thanks alot i didn't think i'd get such a fast reply, and from such important people. Yes, Glenn Campbell is my hero, i've always wanted to head out to Nevada to take Glenn's Place and continue his research.
Thanks for everything guys.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I even got a mention once in the Desert Rat, for something I submitted.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have registered on this site just to post here, as I too was introduced to the world of Area 51 and everything associated with it by Glenn's web site back in the late 90s.

Reading ufomind as it was then always made you feel as though you were in Nevada, that all the information was easy to find and that climbing mountains was all in a days work. At the same time there was always an air of suspicion over Glenn, was it just his competitors trying to tar his brush or was there some truth in their claims? We'll never know but it certain kept your mind open.

One of the things I will always admire Glenn for was just suddenly leaving it all behind. Who today would make such a large web site, put years of research into it then just say "bye".

I would love to know what Glenn is up to these days, if only for curiosity.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Living out of his car ?

That's terrible. Wish there was something that could help him.

Lex

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i understand he is currently working on the child courts in las vegas (according to his website) but i don't know of anyone who has talked with him to recently.

Living out of his car ?

dear lex from the lifestyle that Glenn lives i think he enjoys that adventure.

and Nothinghasbeenproven, i have to totally agree with you, even if i wasnt alive when his current stories were coming out i still love reading Glenns writing and you just get so abosorbed into what he does, i hope one day i can fallow his footsteps

if anyone has contacted and had a reply back or personally talked to glenn recently i would appreciate hearing from them.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ten-fifteen years ago, I was in high school. I remember taking an aviation class and we'd always have time to discuss "current events". Popular Science comes out with a huge spread on A51. Larry King did a taping from Rachel, which I taped. Glenn was a part of it all. Granted, there are lots of people, stories, claims, whatever; but Glenn really has a foothold in groundbreaking A51 research. I really don't think he or everybody has an idea about how many people he touched and influenced. He may not have started a craze, but how many of us can say we had a interest, moved there, and lived on A51 borders until we could take it no more. A lot of information we have regarding this place comes from Glenn and there is no way I can repay him. Last year I finally purchased his book, and I wish I had years earlier.

If there were ever somebody who deserved to visit such a secret, forbidden place, I think Glenn had earned his right.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
i totally agree hacksaw, i hope to fufill that dream to someday, hes quite the extrordinary guy, to go above and beyond the call of duty just to accomplish those things.

new topics

top topics

join