It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Groups of People You Want Gone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok, they have 5 living people list, a 5 dead people list, so I have 5 groups list. Who would you eradicate from Earth?

Hmmm...

1 NeoCons. Now I know this wipes out about 90% of the Republican party, but hey, then the real conservatives can take back the party. Come on Reagan, clone yourself and bring this party back to what it use to be!

2 Hippies. I can't stand these people. The 70's are over! Take a shower, get off the drugs, and this does take out a few democrats. Although I guess if they're drugged out on whatever they don't vote.

3 Pedophiles. Ok, good bye Catholic church, some democrats, some republicans, but still a good idea to get rid of pedophiles.

4 Fanatics. Ok, rest of Catholic Church, Middle East gone, Rev. Phelps, Pat Robertson gone, although he was taken out with the NeoCons. Science will now be allowed to be taught in schools instead of flat Earth and other fanatical bs. And finally, my favorite, no more of those tree hugging animal lovers. PETA, take your penis out of the cow and eat the cow! If God created everything then he created the triple Mondo Burger with blue cheese, onion, four slices of cheddar cheese, lettuse, two tomatoes, and three 1/2 pound slabs of premium beef. Get one for 9.99 and you're set for about two days.

5 People who think Macs are better. I'm sorry, the reason people don't send viruses to Macs is the same reason we don't beat dead horses. The reason most games today are no longer played on Macs is because Macs can't handle them. People say "Well for photos Macs are great! And for college I can write all my papers on Microsoft Word!" Like what? You use a Microsoft Product on a Mac computer because Macs suck so much they can't even handle documents? How sad is that? These people get excited when a game that came out seven years ago on real computers comes out for Macs. "Yea! I can finally play Warcraft 2!" Sad, and annoying. I hate these people who think a Mac with a 800mhz proccessor is better then my 3.6ghz computer. "Look how well it plays videos!" Yeah, a real computer plays them to. Does a Mac do anything a real computer, whether Windows or Linux, can't? No, can a real computer do things that a Mac can't? yes. Like, hmmm, play new games, do two things at once, and so much more.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The main group I would get rid of would be organized religion. IMO organized religion has done a lot of harm to humanity.
The 2nd group of people I would get rid of is corrupt politicians who serve themselves rather then the people.
The 3rd group of people I would get rid of would any leaders who do anything other then promote democracy.
The 4th group of people I would get rid of would be anyone who intends to harm my friends and family.
Since I have to come up with five groups I would replace the traditional news media with an ATS like system.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I will get rid of the 1,3,4,5. But hippies? I like hippies.

Peace and love brother.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I like the groups you would like taken out

Particularly the mac-huggers

You don't beat dead horses

but you know... I would keep a few of these to put in museums

"okay, so here... we have a hippy... hold on i'll try to poke him a bit to get him moving... Oh! They are feeding him!"

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, I agree with all of them except hippies and Mac users. I don't know very many Mac users so can't comment much on that. But Hippies, well I proudly call myself a Hippie with good Hippie values. Hippies have been more than demonized by the media, along with Liberals. I would like to remind that it was we Hippies who foresaw the type of govt that the Neo-cons would foist on us and we tried hard to prevent that. I am not dirty, I'm not a drug addict. You are making a big blanket statement about an entire group. Do you honestly believe that every single person who identifies as a Hippie is as you described?

Back in the '70s Hippies knew the system was corrupt and we tried to fight back, but guess what? We were ridiculed by the mainstream and marginalized a great deal. That's what prevented us from ending the corruption.

But the rest of your list I do agree with.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think I can narrow it down to 1 group that needs to be taken out.

1. The group of people that want to take out other groups!

Nazi Germany, Third Reich, does that ring a bell....huh...........

[edit on 12-12-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I will get rid of the 1,3,4,5. But hippies? I like hippies.

Peace and love brother.

Thanks marg.....and all the other hippies thank you too.

I don't know what some people think that hippies are but they are anything but bums. Hippies are, for the most part, intelligent, free-thinking people who question the status quo. It is a life style that is open to new ideas, new belief systems. Hippies don't discard the "old" ways simply because they are old nor adopt "new ways" simply because they are new. They live life in a way that incorporates beliefs through "rational tolerance"...that is, to accept things that make sense and to discard belief systems that don't make sense. Regardless, Hippies are tolerant.

Besides, if it weren't for hippies, the music in the sixties would have sucked.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
1: Corporations with 'personhood' & limited liability

2: Jesuits (Catholic order-nasty creeps) ah the Vatican in whole.

3: Maritime Amiralty merchant law groups & courts and the BAR.

4: Synagogue of Satan / Money changers / International bankers (rothchilds) / followers of the Babylon Talmud - Mystery Religion - Esoteric Freemasons.

5: un elected / appointed officials like Canada's Senators (hockey team is okay).

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I think I can narrow it down to 1 group that needs to be taken out.

1. The group of people that want to take out other groups!

Haha!!! Once again you beat me to the punch whaaa! What a boring world we would live in if we all thought the same way. This being said, I am not a very big fan of murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and racists,etc... But you will never hear me saying "Kill them all!"

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Just curious....

For those that actually would to "take out" five groups of people, at least explain why you would do so. Otherwise, we have a telling but otherwise a list that remains without reason. Is there a reason you would want to do away with some group?

Sure one can express a dislike for one group or another but, surely, simply disliking a group is no reason for elimination is it?

[edit on 12/18/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Benevolent tyrant perhaps you could be more specific I for one am happy to elaborate on any any of my five chosen groups if you pick the ones you want the reasons why I want those groups gone.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by xpert11]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oops, Expert11, I wasn't referring to you. I should have been more specific.
I was, as my quote will clearly point out, referring to the following post.
BattleofBatoche did not provide even a basic reason for eliminating the groups of people that he has selected.

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
1: Corporations with 'personhood' & limited liability

2: Jesuits (Catholic order-nasty creeps) ah the Vatican in whole.

3: Maritime Amiralty merchant law groups & courts and the BAR.

4: Synagogue of Satan / Money changers / International bankers (rothchilds) / followers of the Babylon Talmud - Mystery Religion - Esoteric Freemasons.

5: un elected / appointed officials like Canada's Senators (hockey team is okay).

Whereas I might deduce reasons of my own for eliminating the groups that BattleofBatoche has named it might be interesting to, at least, have some more insight. I am especially interested in the named "Maritime Admiralty merchant law groups". This one has me puzzled as to the possible reason.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't want to "take anyone out" or have anyone gone, I just want them to leave me alone.

1. Neocons (they invade my privacy, crap on my Constitution, support religion in government and therefore legislation of 'morality', and start wars and kill people for greed and power.)

2. Corrupt Politicians. I know... redundant...

3. Abusers of other people. Why? Because they suck.

4. Organized Religion more specifically witnessing Christians. (They are, most of the time, pompous, arrogant and 'righteous' and they think they have the rights to tell everyone else how to live, to force their beliefs on everyone else and they use the government to legislate what they think is moral, up to and including denying equal rights to all people.)

Oh, yeah! I LOVE hippies!

That's all I can think of honestly. I have no issues practicing "live and let live" or somehow dealing with just about everyone else on the planet. And I'm working on that with #4 above.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Oh, yeah! I LOVE hippies!

Now that BOTH of the 'benevolent' entities on ATS have spoken....it's clear. Leave the hippies alone!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
First of all, superb thread by HoorahUSMC. I totally agree with all his choices.

Second, as far as Hippies go, its important to understand that the Hippies were a minority movement. The anti-war force as a whole was made up of people like you and me, its just the media tends to focus on what is flashiest and contrevorsial. In this case, it was the hippies and thus, hippies have given anti-war protestors the negative image that they undeservedly hold. My point is, I totally understand where Hoorah is coming from.

Although, bring back Ronald Reagan? No way! Let's bring back Mr. Conservative himself, Barry Goldwater!!!

new topics

top topics

join