It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat allegedly gives birth to dog-like offspring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
THis is so weird, dont dogs and cats have different genetic make up causing them unable to have babies of the other animal.

news.yahoo.com...:/061119/ids_photos_en/r2714291215.jpg

Brazilian student Cassia Aparecida de Souza, 18, holds her cat Mimi together with what Cassia claims are Mimi's own offspring, born with dog traits last Friday, three months after mating with a neighbour's dog, in the southern Brazilian city of Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul state, November 15, 2006. REUTERS/Edison Vara

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The topic was already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to post there.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If I had to guess, I'd say it was a hoax. Those look like run of the mill puppies to me, and without any sort of proof that the cat did indeed give birth to them, I don't see how we're expected to believe her.

Maybe the woman isn't a hoaxer, maybe she's just having a trick played on her. Someone took her kittens and replaced them with puppies. She found them in the 'nest' with their surrogate mother, and now thinks it's a miracle or something. Meanwhile, the guy next door is calling media outlets, trying to get an interview because his dog gave birth to kittens.

I dunno, if she's not a hoaxer, I suspect someone is hoaxing her. And if this really happened, I think I just found my new calling in life.

I've always wondered what would happen if you mated wombats and bears - burrowing bears or giant wombats? I'd be satisfied either way, honestly...

(I'm not joking, if this is real I'm going to re-dedicate myself to the mad scientist career path)

new topics

join