It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Letter December 1987

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't visit the Aliens section very often, but recently I came around a letter written by a certain John Lear (could it be ''our'' John Lear?)

Anyhow, I have little knowledge about Aliens, nor did I intensively research it, but I'd like to know your opinion on the credibility of this letter.

I've only copied several interesting paragraphs, should you want to read the entire letter, visit the site by clicking on the link.

MJ-12 representing the U.S. Government made a deal with the EBE's (extraterrestrial biological entities) or "Greys" around the period of 1969-1970-1971. The "deal" was in exchange for technology that they would provide to us we would ignore the abductions that were going on. The EBE's assured us that these abductions were merely ongoing monitoring of developing civilizations: (in fact these abductions have been for at least 3 purposes: (1) insertion of a tiny probe about 3 millimeters in size into the brain for monitoring and programming purposes; (2) post hypnotic suggestion concerning an important event that will occur in the next 2 to 5 years and giving the subject someplace to go and something to perform at that time; under our best hypnotic techniques we were unable to find out when or where or what this event is, and (3) genetic crossbreeding between the EBE's and humans.

The various parts are taken to various underground laboratories, one of which is known to be 2-1/2 miles northwest of the small New Mexico town of Dulce, 1 Km deep inside the Archuletta Mesa. This jointly occupied (CIA-Alien) facility has been described as enormous, with huge tiled halls that "go on for- ever". Several ink drawings of photos taken inside the facility were recently released as the "Dulce Papers". The photos show large vats with pale meat being agitated in solution. An abductee in regression recalled "large test tubes with humans in them. I saw a baby in another".

After the initial agreement between MJ-12 and the aliens, Groom Lake, one of this nation's most secret test centers in Nevada was closed for a period of 2 years (1972-1973) and a huge underground facility was constructed for and with the help of the EBE's. The bargained-for technology was set in place but could only be operated by the EBE's themselves. Needless to say, the advanced technology could not be used against the EBE's in case of need.

During the period of 1979 through 1983 it became increasingly obvious to MJ-12 that things were not going as planned. It became known that many more people (in the thousands) were being abducted than were listed on the official abduction list being supplied to the National Security Council and MJ-12 and that the abductions included much more that the "simple monitoring of an advancing civilization". In addition, it became obvious that some, not all, but some of the nation's missing children had been used for secretions and other parts required by the aliens.

By 1984, MJ-12 must have been in stark terror of the mistake they had made
in dealing with the EBE's. They had subtly promoted "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "E.T." to get the public used to "odd-looking" aliens that were compassionate, benevolent, and very much our "space brothers".

Source

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well...awaiting an respons from John himself i assume that some of the content of this is probably true although also probably not fully understood and so forth it comes through in a "clumsy" kind of way. Corresponds fairly well with the "Above Black" book tho...

Thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by Mdv2

I don't visit the Aliens section very often, but recently I came around a letter written by a certain John Lear (could it be ''our'' John Lear?)

Yes, thats me and yes I wrote that in 1987.

There are a few changes I would make, all of which have been covered in various threads over the last 2 years here on ATS.

If there any specifics that anybody would like addressed regarding this 19 year old document that have not already been addressed in the current threads please let me know.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yeah , can't believe you've not seen that before . I do have one quick question though John if you'd be so kind .
I never realised that you'd written that so long ago , and i originally thought that Phil Schneider had been the first person to release all this information about the "grand deception" and Dulce . So who was the first then ?

Thanks in advance for the reply .

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by JFKDOALOL

Yeah , can't believe you've not seen that before . I do have one quick question though John if you'd be so kind .
I never realised that you'd written that so long ago , and i originally thought that Phil Schneider had been the first person to release all this information about the "grand deception" and Dulce . So who was the first then ?

Thanks in advance for the reply .

I was the first to release information on Dulce. After this 1987 document I released the "Dulce Papers'. The 'Dulce Papers' were several drawings I made in pen and ink based on identical pencil drawings based on photos taken inside Dulce. Then there were several pages of information attached to the drawings which I copied from information given to me. I typed this information with my personal IBM Executive (proportional spacing) typewriter. (I mention this so that you can tell which are the original "Dulce Papers".)

Phil Schneider didn't show up with his story until the early 90's. He also had a bogus drawing of Dulce he concocted from the movie "The Andromeda Strain".

"Commander X" copied my information. So did Bill Cooper and Christa Tilton.

My source showed me where one of the 'boxes' with the 8 minutes of film and other documents were buried south east of Las Vegas. Years later after Thomas C. disappeared many searches failed to turn up the box.

top topics

join