It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO show marathon - today (Sunday 11/19) on The History Channel (U.S.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Today Sunday November, 19

on The History Channel

www.history.com...

At 1pm - Special: An Alien History of Planet Earth

"Nick Cook, a British aerospace journalist with a 20-year history of "getting below the surface" of some of the strangest military aircraft to take to the skies, applies his expert, investigative skills to a world of mystery and deceit--a fantastical place full of UFOs, strange encounters, and alien abductions. Much of his time has been spent at the respected journal, Jane's Defence Weekly. His job is to investigate secret programs--the shadow defense industry, worth billions of dollars, but hidden from public view. Now, with more people than ever believing in UFOs, Cook wants to know what really has been flying through our air space. He traces the phenomenon from early sightings of UFOs during WWII to the mass reports of alien abductions that swept America in the 1980s and `90s. Entering the world of bluff and double-bluff, he investigates such landmark cases as the Roswell Incident and the Zamora Sighting to try to answer the question: Are UFOs real?"

At 3pm - UFO Files: Deep Sea UFOs

"Join us for a detailed examination of the little-known phenomenon of USOs, or "Unidentified Submerged Objects", an advanced type of UFO that can operate just as efficiently in water as in the atmosphere. These supposed otherworldly vessels have been reported, some believe, as far back as ancient Egypt. Others believe that USOs were reported by Alexander the Great and Christopher Columbus, and might even involve the lost city of Atlantis. Highlights include the 1967 "Shag Harbour Incident", a government-documented USO crash off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, and a trip to the area around Laguna Cartegena in Puerto Rico, a reported hotbed of USO activity. Interviewees include the US Navy's Bruce Maccabee, UCLA's Kathryn Morgan, as well as USO and UFO experts Stanton Friedman, Bill Birnes, and Preston Dennett."

At 4pm - UFO Files: Deap Sea UFOs: Red Alert

"In this hour, we'll dive deeper into the ongoing mystery of USOs--Underwater Submerged Objects--UFOs that have reportedly been witnessed going into and out of Earth's oceans. The show features a dive into the Santa Catalina Channel near Los Angeles to search for trace evidence of a 1992 USO event--a detailed account of the USS FDR, a magnet for USO and UFOs from the early 1950s until its decommissioning in the 1970s, with at least eight major sightings. Australia's famous Tully Water-Crop Circle Case is explored, as well as many other astounding and recent USO cases from the US and the world. Interviews include USS FDR veterans Chet Gruisinsky and Harry Jordan, USO researcher Dr. Stephen Greer, and Australian UFO expert Bill Chaulker."

At 5pm - UFO Files: Black Box UFO Secrets

"Reveals for the first time the cockpit and control tower audio recordings of pilot and astronaut confrontations and sightings of unidentified flying objects high in our skies. From a detailed account of one of the very the first reported pilot case, the Arnold case in 1947, to recent recordings over New England and Texas, to NASA recordings and video from 2005, this special features interviews with pilots, witness and experts, including UCLA's Joseph Nagy, actor Ed Asner, and pilot/UFO researcher Don Berliner."

At 6pm - UFO Files: Hangar 18: The UFO Warehouse

"What happens when a UFO crashes? Some experts claim that the UFO wreckage and even the pilots are transported to a top-secret facility in Dayton, Ohio called "Hangar 18" located on Wright Patterson Air Force Base. Declassified Government documents prove that the "disk" from the famous Roswell event and fragments of other mysterious crashes were shipped to Wright Patterson. Hear stories involving elected officials, UFO researchers, and former base employees, some of whom are going on the record regarding "Hangar 18." They spin a tale of flying saucer debris, alien bodies, cryogenic chambers and a vast underground network that may hold the secrets to the UFO mystery. Is there a conspiracy to hide UFO evidence from the highest branches in the U.S. Government, or is it all just a myth?"

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow that's really weird. That post was exactly 4,000 characters long! I mean exact! It wouldn't let me type even one more character in. Wow.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you all the heads up! Enjoy! And please try to keep this thread alive during the day so more people see this.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow great find! The one at 1:00 oclock looks especially interesting, about the top secret defense industry. I'll try to report back after it, for those who may have missed it.

Thanks, OP.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Nick Cook was with Janes Defence Weekly, I think he still consults with the mag? Anyway, last special I had seen and taped with Nick Cook was called The Billion Dollar Secret (2001), where he left standard reporting practises on conventional new military aircraft and took a lok into UFOs.
My opinion was and still is Cook's a respectable straight-shooter. In BDS, he managed interviews with some potent people, including Bob Bushman (Lockheed Martin Head Engineer), and A Lt General in the Pentagon responsible for allocation of funds to Black Projects, etc..

If only I could get the History Channel. Thanks for listing info anyway.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up... I probably would've missed it.

That said, I'll probably be switching back and forth all day long between the History Channel and football! I can't decide on just one!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hell yeah!!! I know what im doing today.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks, classified, for the heads up. Would someone who sees the one o'clock show mind posting a little summary of it for me after it's over? I'm a big NE Patriots fan, so needless to say I DON'T miss any games

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm trying to remember if I have already seen the 1pm show or not. I'm still gonna watch it because it sounds interesting. I just hope it's not a show devoted to debunking everything away.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wow, thank you for the heads up.

I have nothing else to do for the majority of the day and I probably would have missed a good portion of this marathon.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
At 1pm - Special: An Alien History of Planet Earth
Haven't seen this before. Some RFK show is on right now.

The USO and blackbox secrets episodes are excellent.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I was watching a little of it a bit earlier, they do this things and usually show the same episodes. Now your post has made me interested in it. I will go watch them now.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
National Geographic is Revalation and Templar stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've seen the 'Billion Dollar Secret one' and Nick's starts
his quest along the road of what's really being built and
tested in the USA.
He talks to aviation techs and peruses the idea of testing
a man-made flying saucer.
He wonders if the Zamora case was a sighting of a test vehicle
and Nick also talks to a rancher about cattle mutilations in
Southern Colorado.
Excellent guy to have for these investigations.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by IronMan]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, going to turn on the tv and see where its at.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Classified Material...Thanks for posting this information about the show

. I found out about this show accidentally and it has been really good. I haven't been able to do my Sunday chores because I am glued to my tv and computer. Oh My!
In one of the shows it says Christopher Columbus' diary has USO reports in it. I didn't know the original diary of CC was still in existence... I think they said it was kept in the Smithsonian and released for the first time; crazy for me to think about that for some reason.

Now something I really must give thought to is the white blimps in the sky I believe they said in the area of PR. They were talking about USo's again and they are opining that the white blimps are really there to track the objects like ufos and uso.. Now here is something of interest to me because where I live not far away is a major military communications hub and guess what? Yep! They have the big white blimp in the sky and when I asked about it i was told that was to 'track' illegal aliens, but now I know it isn't because they don't have that problem there in PR... but they do have that blimp....they are a military fort and so it makes me wonder.

Putting 2 + 2 together... the History Channel has done a really good job with this marathon... I can't get enough of this ufo/uso topic...

I'm totally addicted...

The Theremin

[edit on 19-11-2006 by the theremin]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by the theremin
Classified Material...Thanks for posting this information about the show

. I found out about this show accidentally and it has been really good. I haven't been able to do my Sunday chores because I am glued to my tv and computer. Oh My!
In one of the shows it says Christopher Columbus' diary has USO reports in it. I didn't know the original diary of CC was still in existence... I think they said it was kept in the Smithsonian and released for the first time; crazy for me to think about that for some reason.

Now something I really must give thought to is the white blimps in the sky I believe they said in the area of PR. They were talking about USo's again and they are opining that the white blimps are really there to track the objects like ufos and uso.. Now here is something of interest to me because where I live not far away is a major military communications hub and guess what? Yep! They have the big white blimp in the sky and when I asked about it i was told that was to 'track' illegal aliens, but now I know it isn't because they don't have that problem there in PR... but they do have that blimp....they are a military fort and so it makes me wonder.

Putting 2 + 2 together... the History Channel has done a really good job with this marathon... I can't get enough of this ufo/uso topic...

I'm totally addicted...

The Theremin

[edit on 19-11-2006 by the theremin]

The Black Box UFO show at 5pm is the best the History Channel has shown in my opinion. Watching it right now.

top topics

join