It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activity in the sky...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I dunno but at night yesterday. Look up in the sky, my bro say this light, its like going so fast, you can see go from block to block above clouds. There was red, white, red light blinking. Yes my bro can see that far without telescope. After awhile, he called on me to watch it, i too saw it, maybe because the brightness of the light that we are able to see it i dunno. Later he said, while i was away, he saw this matte black circle thing, without a sound as big as disc, just above our apartment, going fast enough to catch an eye. It was loading something in the sky. I told him that he was joking, he insisted me he saw something. This is my elder brother I'm talking about. He's eighteen an wouldn't lie with me for nothing. Later, it was clear there was something in the sky. I found a torchlight, so I jus for fun trying something out of it, blinking it. It was damn real man, unbelevable. I flash it several times, something out in the sky flashes back. I flash it again, it flashes back. I don't really know how to explain this.

I'm fifteen this year just so you guys know.
I'm from Singapore if you guys need to know.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This sounds pretty interesting. If this should happen again, you should make an attempt to capture it on camera or some sort of recording device. Because a picture or video is worth more than someones word nowadays.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello,

It's nice to hear from other's in this world.

Keep your eyes open and get a camera.
I have read here in the States that the ET's are supposed to have a large base over there. Have you heard of this? Are you anywhere near that area?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i don't really know. and i never heard about a ET base in Singapore. Thought never that we ever see UFOs in our airspace before. Except once there was some kinda of aircraft, NOT UFO, which is ofcourse unidentified. It has wings but its not a meteor or UFO. Which is burning through the sky.

new topics

top topics

join