It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax Found ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human87
Listen DICKbinbush you came in with the JOKE ok, now you mabay not see that as being a piss take but i do ok, anthrax aint a laughing matter, Now the guy who died (Christopher "Pascal" Norris) could have been my dad or uncle or brother for all you no i dont think its nice to come in with a joke like that plus the thought of U,S,A getting Exterminated (i have relations there) aint to nice ! ! !

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Human87]

Wow..

First of all, I don't care that he died. I don't care who he was. People die, it happens. I'm not going to get all boo hoo about it and break down and cry over somebody I've never met. # happens. Some are less fortunate than others. That's not my problem. I don't care about you. I don't care about him. I don't care about anybody on this board. I don't care about most people in the world. I make jokes about things and I don't care what people think or say. So really, you trying to argue that only plays into my hands. You can't win that.

And also, did I ever say the United States is being exterminated (although it is true)? Nope. Don't believe I did. If you're going to target all my posts, maybe you should read them first.

Learn how to use proper grammar while you're at it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Guys, let's try to get along, please, or else this topic is either going to end up closed.

Take my advice, don't post when you're angry or insulted. Angry posts will do both of you more harm than good. If you guys want to argue, let it be through U2U, or just click ignore next to each other's name. I feel you two got off on the wrong track, and can still make amends. It all started on a misunderstanding, so don't let it escalate to something worse.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's not my problem he attacks people who post on his thread when there wasn't anything offensive directed at him.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
[edit on 20-11-2006 by Brand403]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You're both adults now, let's stop pointing fingers. I'll tell you what, if you both can appologize to each other, I'll ask a mod to give you each 1000 of my ATS points, as a sign of good will.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hahaha

Wow

Naw that's ok. I won't apologize for my opinion, but I'm done carrying on the argument.

Keep your points.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join