It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human DNA Almost Identical To Neanderthal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sigh..

Thanks anyway for considering my post as 'whine'. Goes to show how much you understand the written word, let alone Nietzsche. Rather than to engage with a child on a time consuming rebuttal going off topic, i leave you to your ignorance. May you find bliss in it. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I can't wait to clone a Neandertal to see what they're really like.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
For the sake of others who did not understand my posts on 'knowledge' and 'slavery', i will try to use simplier analogies to explain my observations.

Take the horse as an example:-
The horse is a domesticated animal. It has only enough 'knowledge' to know its role in its lifetime - to move, to carry loads, to reproduce and senses to protect itself when in danger. It does not have sufficient knowledge to analysize or perform rational thinking, does not create buildings, do not have a language of its own, draw or write, etc, things we human 'know'.

When they fall ill, the farmer tends to it. When the horse is old and sick, about to die, they are left to the pastures. Its other companions dont bury it, nor say a prayer for it, or even cry for it. Its companions goes on living. The horse is slave to the farmer, a superior being, who feeds it and uses it as long as it is productive.

Based upon Sumerian texts, the very first recorded texts on creation, this was how humans who are created by superior beings-the gods, through eugenics, are used, nothing more than a level slightly above domesticated animals, a beast on 2 legs instead of 4, with fingers instead of paws to perform tasks that are slightly more complex than animals such as mining and husbandry.

The humans had no quarel with the 'gods', for they were not taught nor given the intelligence to do so. Their emotions were limited, akin to that of domesticated animals such as horses or cows. Cows never complain when they are hitched to a plow and made to work all day. Cows know not freedom, nor understand what is freedom, nor do they demand justice, equal rights, equal opportunities, etc when they are slighted. Cows just work, grow old and die. That was the way of humans in Eden.

(It's scary and alarming to modern humans when our very first ancestors working lives were nothing more than as domesticated animals. Which is why i tried to be as gentle and less explicit on my first few posts to explain this way of life of the past...but i guess we have to confront the facts one day, sooner or later....)

However, some of the 'gods', perhaps due to moral or ethical issues, decided to give 'knowledge' to humans thru eugenics. And for that, mankind were expelled from Eden by the other 'gods' for fear that humans, with better understanding, may overthrow their yoke and seek immortality to be like the 'gods'. Kicked out to fend and struggle on their own without the 'gods'' help.

Personally, i abhorred slavery, in any form, because i am not an animal, but a human being, filled with the human spirit to achieve and excel in whatever i do. Unfortunately, we are still slaves even in this modern society. But why bow before another mortal men who by right of birth are our equals? If we should be slaves, better a slave to a Superior Being, who with His superior knowledge and understanding, may lead us to a better millenium...

....but it is only a hopless vision, for we homo sapiens, have 'knowledge' in our genes and will always have our own self centred version and vision for freedom to be lead by any being...unless the 'knowledge' gene can be found and eradicated. Perhaps the very missing genes that made Neanderthal 0.1% different from homo sapiens...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
I can't wait to clone a Neandertal to see what they're really like.

Me too. Maybe I can persuade my old girlfriend to carry the sprog to term. She likes Neanderthals -- at any rate, she used to compare me to one quite often in the days when we were together.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Astyanax]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join