It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment By Spring- Here's what to do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nah!!! He needs company.
It would be Bush & Cheney.

Then wouldn't Nancy Pelosi be president? I guess it all depends on how power hungry she is. I think it would do more harm and undermine the soldiers and embolden the terrorists.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Having thought it over as i have,
, i think its best the Democrats get to work on the serious things and allow the criminal element to remain, as long as they have them in check.
There will be plenty of time for that after, i suppose. Right now, they have to start cleaning up this mess. How do you clean up the world being on the brink of
disaster?
Is there anyone smart enough to handle it who isnt the "antichrist"???

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Right now, they have to start cleaning up this mess. How do you clean up the world being on the brink of
disaster?

Especially since the coffers have been looted - and the nation is in debt for generations to come.

imo - it's a no-win situation. We're facing out-of-control crises, and NO money left to fix anything.

Whomever tries will look really bad, because they won't have any resources to work with.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
So I guess it more public opinion than verifiable criminal misconduct?
Again I would like someone to explain his actual crimes in specific terms.

Lying to Congress, Invading Soverign Nations, Jeff Gannon, Torture, Illegal Domestic Surveillance, Fake Press Releases, just to name a few, not to mention the distinct possibility of a major election fraud.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yep, where this entire mess started, Bush didnt deserve impeachment then. Its amazing how quickly peoples attitudes turn over the election period.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh...thought this thread was about Obama...I was going to ask where do I sign up...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join